Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (
-   General Forced Induction (
-   -   piping where? (

ilovemyfocus87 02-09-2012 08:09 PM

piping where?
my question is where does everyone get there plumbing for the turbo builds? do you make it yourself do you get it off ebay? can you buy just piping from fswerks or massive??? lol just getting ideas

Jgrove998 02-10-2012 06:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I grabbed a kit off of ebay and customized it for my application. I replaced the standard hose clamps with T-bolt clamps.

sutyak 02-10-2012 06:47 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Made mine from generic bends.

1turbofocus 02-10-2012 07:44 AM

Depending on what manifold and turbo you use I can do your piping , I sell the
cast manifold
all piping made to fit
down pipe


ilovemyfocus87 02-10-2012 09:20 PM

i was looking into the ebay kits but not to sure about them. was also mentioned by a guy i work with he said we could mock up everything and he can bend it all for me but i dont know how much for.

1turbofocus that sounds like a good deal in my book. i have alot of research to do first to see what i really plan to do. youll be on the top of my list though. how long have you been running your setup?

1turbofocus 02-11-2012 09:05 AM

I turbocharged my Focus in 2000 , My SVT in 2002 and have built many Turbo kits sence, I can also help you with your tuning


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.