Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Finally Zxthrizzle05 turbo zetec build

72K views 446 replies 37 participants last post by  ZXthrizzle05 
#1 · (Edited)
My parts list include JE pistong with Eagle rods. A kesatie motorsports zetec turbo kit with 60lbs injectors and a water meth inj. Kit. And I have a kenne bell BAP, water pump, oil pump, new timing n serpentine belts, ford oem headgasket, ARP main head bolts. Anything else I mioght b e forgettung idk there's alotYep as of today I had my lemon towed to my fathers garage and I got it up on stands. I drained the oil and removed the cam gear cover and the coolant resevoir tank so far. Its 9 o clock now and I didn't get the car towed till 6 due to our snow causing every towe truck being busy the last 6 days. Anyways here some pics of car at home and car in garage.

See less See more
#7 ·
Yep going new internals and everything. Got je pistons eagle rods boost a pump water pump oil pump new head gasket colder spark plugs 180 degree thermostat annd arp main bolts. Basicvally everything needed. Idk I'm tired as hell after with todays mess. Garreth and I spent all day pulling all the plugs and nuts and bolts. But was unsucessfull yanking the motor today due to lack of room on the drivers side of the garage to drop the tranny. Didn't have the weather today to pull the car out half way to gain access. Got some pics of what happened today thou for an update.

#22 ·
Well until then ill have to drive on 12psi until than....here's the progress today

Got the trans and engine out. And tomrows goal is to pull the head off pull the clutch flywheel off take the crank out clean the block then send it out monday

#24 ·
stock valve springs are fine with boost as long as stay with stock redline. if you raise the redline that is when you will need valve springs. and fel pro gaskets are ok except for the hg. use a motorcraft or cometic mls

#25 ·
Yep I allways use motorcraft gaskets. Got the block on the stand today got the clutch and flywheel off and the timing belt cover off. Now uim stuck on how to get the crank pulley off. It just spins freely when I try to get the bolt out

#27 ·
I got it off by puttin two flywheel bolts in and a prybar.I have a huge problem now. Two of the E 10 torq bolts that hold the intake camshaft in are rounded and I don't know how to get them out now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.