Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Finally Zxthrizzle05 turbo zetec build

72K views 446 replies 37 participants last post by  ZXthrizzle05 
#1 · (Edited)
My parts list include JE pistong with Eagle rods. A kesatie motorsports zetec turbo kit with 60lbs injectors and a water meth inj. Kit. And I have a kenne bell BAP, water pump, oil pump, new timing n serpentine belts, ford oem headgasket, ARP main head bolts. Anything else I mioght b e forgettung idk there's alotYep as of today I had my lemon towed to my fathers garage and I got it up on stands. I drained the oil and removed the cam gear cover and the coolant resevoir tank so far. Its 9 o clock now and I didn't get the car towed till 6 due to our snow causing every towe truck being busy the last 6 days. Anyways here some pics of car at home and car in garage.

See less See more
#190 ·
used a 12v power light and the fus eand pump are getting power to them so the fuel pump is bad. i tried crawling under neath the car and smacking the tank with a rubber mallet a lot of times and then tried powering the car and still got nothing. so i guess the tanks dead, i cant do it myself because i cant get the car high enough into the air nor do i have the patience anymore to mess with a huge task like that

#207 ·
ive been on the phone with Tom every day lol. and i replaced the module with the fuel pump. ive got the car in the air a bit today and im gonna replace the filter and see if thats the problem....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.