Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Finally Zxthrizzle05 turbo zetec build

72K views 446 replies 37 participants last post by  ZXthrizzle05 
#1 · (Edited)
My parts list include JE pistong with Eagle rods. A kesatie motorsports zetec turbo kit with 60lbs injectors and a water meth inj. Kit. And I have a kenne bell BAP, water pump, oil pump, new timing n serpentine belts, ford oem headgasket, ARP main head bolts. Anything else I mioght b e forgettung idk there's alotYep as of today I had my lemon towed to my fathers garage and I got it up on stands. I drained the oil and removed the cam gear cover and the coolant resevoir tank so far. Its 9 o clock now and I didn't get the car towed till 6 due to our snow causing every towe truck being busy the last 6 days. Anyways here some pics of car at home and car in garage.

See less See more
#286 ·
i have a greddy one and when i get some mroe tuning done ill shoot some in car videos. i personally like ths over the turbosmart and the hks sounding one. this has a wheeeewshh sound when hks has like a shuuush and some fluttering. anywho some teaser pics i took today

#293 ·
did some runs today. and got some pretty good progress. but when if illed up the gas tank gas spilled everywhere out of the cap to where the fuel pump is. so idk maybe the green gasket is bad or something. and it smells of gas when i drive a bit. hit boost once and WOAH

#295 ·
i went on a 265 mile round trip and abusing the shit out of the boost and i ran ti empty pretty much. just did the recall on my fuel pump. had to cut out the twist tabs on the bottom of the tank. and replaced the pump with an actual EXPENSIVE motorcraft pump. the carter pump i had in the float actually broke off inside the tank. what a piece of crap!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.