Focus Fanatics Forum banner

602whp 488ftlbs 35psi. GTX3076r.

331K views 226 replies 67 participants last post by  ZXthrizzle05 
#1 ·
NON SVT BLOCK!

STOCK MAIN CAPS!

34.5psi Gtx3076r! comp what? :D

heres attempted 37psi overlaid with 34.5psi b4 the clutch slipped...use your imagination to see what it would have made...

See less See more
1 2
#7 ·
Welcome to uncharted territory!!! This thing is beyond STUPID!!! 602hp on pump fuel, Dumb. Cant wait to drive this monster. [driving]

#11 ·
Hate to rain on your parade thats not uncharted territory.......

Fernando made just over 600whp

The guy that had the drag car on here for sale made over 650whp

Tom put down 725whp..... and Yes I have seen the dynos for all 3.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never the less congrats on the accomplishment

#9 ·
best part...i run e85 and just roll up the pump swipe my card pump and drive off...no fancy race gas. what i put down on the dyno i can pull on the streets...not saying it will grip at all but its possible to turn the boost that high on the streets lol!

#12 ·
Hey Andy, that is very cool. I have been following the whole build on FJ. I was looking at the video you posted over here. If you notice, the is something in the wheel well behind the tire. As you near the end of the run it gets pulled up towards the top of the tire. What was that, almost looks like the inner fender plastic got grabbed, or maybe a rag? IDK. Most likely on the street it will be concrete!!! LOL Keep going it has more....

#20 ·
trans is out on the ground. slave was leaking on the disk...hondabonded it this time to it wont leak. it was leaking thru the seal on the back side...brand new OE ford part too. im guessing the rigid clutch disk and lack of pilot bearing is letting the input shaft deflect a bit.

prolly will be on the rollers in about 3hrs.

#33 ·
Stock Vettes? Child's play. Mustangs? Even slower. Stolle will be in league with highly modified Cobras, ridonkulous Evos, etc. 600 is the big boys club. Stock cars need not apply.

#35 ·
It is one of our standard short blocks and ported head with our turbo kit.

Eagle Rods
SRP Professional Pistons
ARP Head and Main Studs
Supertech Valves
Eibach Springs
Stock Retainers
Stock Main Caps
Comp Stage 2 Camshafts
Stock Oil Pump

Top Speed Race Intake Manifold
Top Speed Street Turbo Manifold
GTX3076 w/ TiAL .63 A/R Turbine Housing
3" Downpipe
2.5" Hot Side / 3.0" Cold Side
Top Speed Intercooler
Competition Stage 5 Unsprung Hub Clutch
Fidanza Flywheel

#39 ·
ethanol does not harm seals. thats some billy bob myth made up on the internet. find me proof it eats seals. HARD EVIDENCE WITH PICTURES!!!!

as u can clearly see. it makes buttloads of power...try that power with something else you can swipe your card at the pump and get a carwash with over 8 gallons bought. [giggle]

ps. cars NASTY!!!!!!!! cant wait to get home and let the car smoke a set of 16's i got at home. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.