Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Best place to buy a Procharger?

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  BlueFocusSVT04 
#1 ·
So I've been doing some searching and can not seem to find any good sites with a descent price..and I know some people have opinions about this but if theres any place that would do financing that would be sweet. Also so with the charger I would need bigger injectors/the mafi/ a good tune and what else? thanks everyone

#3 ·
if you get one ditch the bottom mount and go for a front mount IC.

#6 ·
I really wanna get one bad, but Tom I'm guessing I would have to call Mcnews because I don't see procharger on the site..I'm going tomorrow to talk this girls Dad tomorrow who is a top senior mechanic at Ford so hopefully he can tell me whats wrong with my car right now. Anyone ever got a price quote from b161991sir on one?

#9 ·
thinking about selling mine soon, its only got 7400 miles on it and was just sent out to ATI 2 months ago for inspection.

keep a look out, you may just see it up there one day.

#10 ·
ken6x6,

You should call ATI. Last time I sent anything to them, it took 2 months the first time because they didn't have my address correct. The next time, turnaround was less than a month.

#11 ·
Get Tom to make you a turbo kit. You'll be happier with it's versatility. Tom will be around to support the components as well. Turbo is better. Trust me, I have a pwsc and would rather have a turbo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.