Focus Fanatics Forum banner

turbo manifold and downpipe

817 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  project2point 
#1 ·
well seeing is how Spool3dsvt rippd me off.. SSF is working on there turbo kit. Who ( company) can make me a manifold and downpipe...I want it to be top mount t3 flange and a 3 in dp with a v band...

gt35r going on next year....

#3 ·
I would reconsider the gt35r.......... You're gonna lose an ass load of low and midrange power.

I went from the gt2871r to the gt3076r and LOST 50whp and 50wtq from 2k to 6k with a very minimal gain on top end.... I wish I had never changed turbos.

#5 ·
but for a high way car...you need more top end than low end. I am also doing the upgraded oil pump to spin it to 8000rpms

if i stay with the focus....i am thinking of building a rat rod with twin gt28rs...

#7 ·
It wouldn't make any difference regular or 2.3 stroker... it still wont change the spool up enough to gain power with the bigger turbo.

#9 ·
the power will be up top...thats where i want it.... cams/pp head from cfm should allow it to flow better. It should get boost by 4000-4500 rpms which is fine to me.

i will prob. end up with a 3076r or a 60-1

i know bigger isnt always better. but i am shooting for 500hp and i do not like maxing turbos out...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.