Neons STOLEN - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > General Car Chat Lounge

General Car Chat Lounge Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2004, 03:08 AM   #1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 2857
What I Drive: 2003 Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Seashrimp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Unhappy Neons STOLEN

Sometime between 11:00pm and 2:00am Saturday night my underbody neons were cut off and stolen. They were the colorchanging LED kind and would be pretty hard to hook back up without my control panel and wiring harneses. Nothing can compare to the feeling of having your stuff taken. I can barely get myself to type this as I have the constant urge to punch holes through my wall seeing as though this just happened a few hours ago. To make it worse 3 weeks ago my dorm room was broken into and my laptop was stolen. For anyone who lives in College Station or Bryan Texas, this happened at the christian dorm on fraternaty row beside the Sigma Chi fraternaty. If you see anyone at the local car clubs or in a parking lot with new neons I would be grateful if you would look to see if the wires are taped together....as mine were cut. This is becomming an expensive few weeks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2004, 03:23 AM   #2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1619
What I Drive: 2003 zx3

FF Reputation: 1 zetec03 Good Standing Member
i think that you should thank whoever stole your 2 fast 2 furious lights. those things are so gay.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2004, 03:55 AM   #3
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 4037
What I Drive: '04 Liquid Grey ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 truefocusfan Good Standing Member
Wow, what a nice thing to say zetec03 ... thanks for coming by.

Sorry to hear about the loss Seashrimp.. I have had my home broken into 2 times in the last three years...... It never matters what they take, its the fact that it was your shit and they disrespected your property to take it.

Hope you find them and beat the piss out of them.
Old 03-21-2004, 07:16 AM   #4
Focus Addict

Fan#: 438
What I Drive: '00 ZX3 CD Silver

FF Reputation: 1 SceviourZX3 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by zetec03
i think that you should thank whoever stole your 2 fast 2 furious lights. those things are so gay.
that's not very kool man.

sorry to hear about being robbed that sure do suck ass big time. been there before was'nt pretty. but i caught them next night going after the rest of my stereo before i got my alarm, needless to say they crawled back into the hole they came from. good luck catching them cause you will need it. takecare, and watch your car next night or two just incase they want something else.

2000 Focus ZX3

T3/t03 Airsearch turbo, Custom Manifold,Downpipe,intercooler piping, Spearco Intercooler, Greddy Type-S BOV,Turbonetics Delta gate 35mm,Stainless Oil lines/fittings, FC 65mm TB, Ported 00 intake manifold, Port/Polished head, Rage Adj Camgears, Esslinger Undedrive Pulley, SVT Pedals, Short Shifter, KYB GR-2 Struts, AR 5 Spoke Chromies,Ventus Rubber, Tein Springs,Xenon bodykit, Hella Headlight conversion, kaminari Carbon Fiber Hood, Kaminari Rear Wing, Shorty Billet Antenna
Old 03-21-2004, 08:07 AM   #5
OMGVTAK!

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 187,964, Level 100
Points: 187,964, Level: 100 Points: 187,964, Level: 100 Points: 187,964, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
I hate getting my stuff stolen too. But I haven't had any of my cars broken into YET. Since that's not a big problem here in this redneck town. That really sucks.

If you have a theme idea for Ride of the Month or any other suggestions, please feel free to PM me!
Old 03-21-2004, 08:12 AM   #6

Fan#: 61
FF Reputation: 4 SVT4ME Good Standing Member
It sucks to have your stuff stolen. You feel violated. It sounds cheesy, but that's the best way I can describe it, you feel violated. I had my laptop, cell phone, mp3 player, and all my notes for a semester stolen when I was in college. I know how you feel. That one was my fault though, I left my bag unattended in a classroom for a few minutes while I went outside for a cigarette. Learned a hard lesson.

How's your insurance? Maybe you're covered, unless you have a really big deductible.
Old 03-21-2004, 01:32 PM   #7
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 2857
What I Drive: 2003 Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Seashrimp Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by zetec03
Thanks man. Ya, thats what im going to do. post an ad in the paper thanking the people that stole my stuff cus it was gay.....ya know, its funny how everyone asked me about my lights and enjoyed watching them, in fact ive yet to have a bad comment or look. Your real cool man
Old 03-21-2004, 02:09 PM   #8
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 4496
What I Drive: 00' Red Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Toxic Good Standing Member
Neons or LED's aren't gay dude. I think they stand out of the croud pretty well. Sry about your lights man, those things are expensive too. Try contacting the brandname's president or something (Plasmaglow,Streetglow) and tell them that they broke or something.
Old 03-21-2004, 03:29 PM   #9
aint no shame

Fan#: 3178
What I Drive: 1962 Ford Falcon

Points 15,332, Level 79
Points: 15,332, Level: 79 Points: 15,332, Level: 79 Points: 15,332, Level: 79
Level Up 97% Completed
Level up: 97% Level up: 97% Level up: 97%
Forum Activity 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
FF Reputation: 11 beat3rfocus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
hey man that sucks to hear, most likely they'll be back to see what else they can get i'd watch your car....if you find them you have every right to beat the piss out of them and they take your shit back and make their sorry ass hook them back up on your car, or if they sold them off then make them buy you new ones...lol i am all for capitol punishment, chop fingers for stealing!
Old 03-21-2004, 04:04 PM   #10
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 4496
What I Drive: 00' Red Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Toxic Good Standing Member
That's what they do in Riadh. They seriously chop your hand off.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.