my SVT was drunk on friday........ - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > General Car Chat Lounge

General Car Chat Lounge Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2006, 09:41 AM   #1

Fan#: 1358
What I Drive: a car

FF Reputation: 70 HaveBlue83 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Unhappy my SVT was drunk on friday........

word to the wise......never let anoyne intoxicated get anwhere NEAR your car when it is on.....

some guy decided to get into my car when the door was open, and the car was running on friday night with a full cup of beer in his right hand........(I turned around to see if anyone else needed a DD ride home, and when I turned abck, he was in my car....

So I immediately went into "kill mode", the one where you think like a machine....

I quickly reached inside my car, grabbed the keys, and said "GET OUT OF MY CAR"......

BUT

in the process of grabbing the keys.....I hit his FULL cup of beer that was in his hand......sending it all over my windshield, dash, stereo, and vents.......AND the passed out person in my passenger seat....

luckily, I carry a bunch of microfiber towels in my car at all times......that and I had a towel from the bathroom as well....

I told the passenger to get out, and he asked why he was all wet....and then proceeded to "walk home".....its over 6 miles DUMMY!!!! (he went do another friends house we later found out)

so, I popped out the vents, removed the stereo, and just kept finding beer in places it should never be....

the top inside of the HU had beed dripping down it, the vents had beer in them, the windshield was wet with beer.........and my car now smelled like a brewery....

it smells more civilized now......2 days later.....

see what happens when you try to be a nice guy..........stupid drunk people.......alcohol is RETARDED......

just thouht I would say that here....

BTW, my car has now had more to drink than I have......LOL......

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2006, 10:41 AM   #2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 25403
What I Drive: 2001 Black Stock ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Midas Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Yea I am not a big fan of drinking either. I have heard about to many people doing stupid things or having stupid things done to them.

Was the guy that got in the car someone you knew? Atleast you got most of the smell out. I wouldnt of been able to stand the smell just driving home.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:53 AM   #3
FF Veteran Goofball

Fan#: 384
What I Drive: An f'd up dirty '01

FF Reputation: 1 jrzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2006, 10:57 AM   #4
Formerly Focused

Fan#: 556
What I Drive: 2007 Galaxy Gray Mazda3 GT

FF Reputation: 1 focuson03 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
that sucks man. i'd make sure to take some good carpet cleaner to the floor just incase any got spilled on there as well as you don't want anythig growing in the carpet. . .

-Josh
Old 08-06-2006, 11:06 AM   #5

Fan#: 1358
What I Drive: a car

FF Reputation: 70 HaveBlue83 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
yeah....I will do that.......luckily the passenger soaked up a lot on his pants for me

the guy that got in my car was someone I work with (kinda).....people in the military drink WAY too much......idiots....
Old 08-06-2006, 02:13 PM   #6
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 27902
What I Drive: 2013 Focus ST

FF Reputation: 1 indoubt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
think thats bad? my sister's fiance's sister (tongue twister) was driving her brother home from the bar in her new Mazda6 and when he gets drunk, he gets DRUNK and MEAN. One of those people who turn into a complete ass when they are drunk.

Anywauy, someone in the back said something that pissed him off, and he just started beating the dash board to shit. Broke the vents, bent in the airbag spot, broke the doorhandle, broke off the rearview mirror and put dents all along the dash.

Mind you this...he is a COP. He woke up the next morning and didnt remember doing anything, but BOY was she pissed when she called and told us.

Alcohol does shit to people, just dont drink till your smashed, even if you do something fun, you wont remember it the next day. Just go get TIPSY and go do soemthing fun. (prefferably not driving, lost a good friend from that)
Old 08-06-2006, 02:42 PM   #7
here and there

Fan#: 433
What I Drive: 2006 Sonic Blue ZX5, fully loaded.

FF Reputation: 4 delglenn Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
This is why I don't hang out with drunks.

It's kind of sad when people can't have fun without being drunk... not my kind of crowd. A buzz is fine, drunkeness and you're walking home!
Randomie's Lover #2
Old 08-06-2006, 02:50 PM   #8
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 21033
What I Drive: '03 Infa-Red SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 me_john85 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by HaveBlue83
military drink WAY too much......idiots....

hey now just cause i like to drink doesnt mean im an idiot most of the time
Old 08-06-2006, 02:52 PM   #9
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 27586
What I Drive: '04 Mazdaspeed Mx-5, '72 M35A2

FF Reputation: 27 arrestmespi Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
more of a reason why I don't drink and don't let people that drink in my car
Old 08-06-2006, 04:27 PM   #10
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 22323
What I Drive: The focus got torched now we have a 3 series BMW

FF Reputation: 1 Logan175 Good Standing Member
what would a cop say if he pulled you over and inhaled deeply?

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
What I Drive
Year, color, and model of your car. Example: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3
Name
Your real name.
City
State
Country
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.