Focus Haters... - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > General Car Chat Lounge

General Car Chat Lounge Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2005, 03:41 AM   #1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 20873
What I Drive: 2003 Maroon SE

FF Reputation: 1 LokiG Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Focus Haters...

Anyone out there recognize this email? I just got a email from them and they weren't to kind...seeing if maybe anyone out there might know this joker.

dinapoli71@hotmail.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2005, 04:31 AM   #2
Gan-San!

Fan#: 1411
What I Drive: 2002 CD Silver SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 5 focusonthefocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
not to my knowledge. spam his ass.

Focus on the Mountain
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2005, 04:37 AM   #3
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 7447
What I Drive: a car?

FF Reputation: 1 213slayer666 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
yeah, sign him up for everything.
Old 05-06-2005, 05:39 AM   #4
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 15492
What I Drive: 2013 Silver SE Hatch

Points 780, Level 14
Points: 780, Level: 14 Points: 780, Level: 14 Points: 780, Level: 14
Level Up 80% Completed
Level up: 80% Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 4 gatmog Good Standing Member
Yessir!! thats the way to go!
Old 05-06-2005, 06:03 AM   #5
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 350
What I Drive: 2005 ST

FF Reputation: 1 vanace Good Standing Member
cut and paste his email here so we can see what he wrote...
ST crew #18
Old 05-06-2005, 06:13 AM   #6
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 11597
What I Drive: 2000 Green ZX3, 2003 CBR 954 and now a 06 C-dan

FF Reputation: 1 elliottcarlose Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
yes what did he write mabye we can send him a reply back I have a e-mail account I never use only opened it in Iraq to chat with people on line and they would not know who I was

Sounds =2-12 Fosgate PS1, 1 Fosgate 5002 500watts RMS, 4 Fosgate door speakers, 1 Pioneer in dash dvd/monitor

GO 4-2-1 race header, complete cat back, SRI, and svt suspension
Old 05-06-2005, 09:44 AM   #7
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 20873
What I Drive: 2003 Maroon SE

FF Reputation: 1 LokiG Good Standing Member
Okay...here it is. Commentary will follow afterwards:

Ok. first off you should know more detail before making a site on your car. So here is some information on your ford focus. first off the car sucks. its horsepower which you gave 3 question marks has probably 130horsepower stock and what you added didnt make much of a difference. you also complain about GAS MILEAGE? even with those so called mods to it, it is still by far one of the most fuel economic cars on the line at least by ford anyways. and from the sounds of it maynard is a perfect name for your car and even you. considering one of the bands he sang for is named TOOL. which i believe is also the symbol on your hood. but if you want to spend money on making a stupid car look worse go ahead. from what ive heard your car isnt even running. although your car weighs about 2500lbs that in no way makes up for its terrible gearing or lack of horsepower/torque. want a fast car and a car that actually looks good? well my Stock 99LHS with 250hp and 260torque. also in mind FAMILY CAR would rip yours a new one. and my other car a 1966 Impala. or my 1990 cadillac eldorado. or my other car a 1996 Impala SS with a 350. here is my advice dont waste your money on a piece of crap. if you actually took some time to learn somethin about the car which you drive youd learn the ford focus SUCKS other than gas mileage. and beating hondas is not hard. my impala SS beat a HOnda with $5000 worth done to engine. didnt beat it by much but if there were 5000 put into my SS it would destroy damn near everything on the road even though it already does. Well good luck with your pos vehicle and sucking blood life style

On my site, when I say "mileage," I'm referring to the rather large number on my odometer. The symbol on my hood is from A Perfect Circle, NOT Tool. And woo-hoo for family sedans having more hp than my Focus...it's also slinging around a lot more weight.

I know what people say about CAI's and exhaust not making a big difference, but I can tell you...mine sure as hell did. And the whole thing about my car not running? I'd like to know where he heard that, because while I did have some slight problems after installing the new header (not enough backpressure=NO IDLE), it was still operable.

I felt the need to update my site after reading this garbage.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:55 AM   #8
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 21154
What I Drive: 2005, Silver, ZX4

FF Reputation: 1 davxd Good Standing Member
Why people go that far out of there way to make someones day bad still baffles me. All us focus owners are aware that we aren't the fastest cars on the road but we do have pride in making a moderately decent car great. I love the way my focus looks stock, and after a body kit and some other shit it will look great. Owning a focus is fun but owning a focus that has money and effort put into it is ever better. [/rant]
Old 05-06-2005, 09:55 AM   #9
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 81
What I Drive: 2003 Liquid grey ZX3, 95 240SX SE

FF Reputation: 1 ZETEC3 Good Standing Member
Wow this guys a ******g tool im gonna sign him up for a lot of shit.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:13 AM   #10
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 235
What I Drive: 03 Infrared Focus SVT, 01 Mercury Villager

FF Reputation: 1 jollyjohnj Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
WTH??? Ok, I don't always type grammatically correct, but if I were going to bash someone in an email like that I would as not to look like as big of a moron as my thoughts and attitude already make me out to be.
SVT SQUAD #39

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.