Join Regional Forums - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > General Car Chat Lounge

General Car Chat Lounge Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2005, 10:47 AM   #1
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 18519
What I Drive: 05 ST

FF Reputation: 1 y2kpedo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Join Regional Forums

Ok so I was cursing down Montgomery here in ABQ, NM. I saw lots of cool ZX3. I talk to one of them and he said he visits this site, but he hasnít registered yet.
So last night I was wondering how many people just visit this site but never really look at the Regional Forums (you need to be registered in order to view the treats). I believe many just come and look stuff around, but never really post anything. My self for example, at first I was just looking around learning about my car. ISo people please sing up it wont take you more than 5 min.

Visit the site and join up.
All you need is a valid/current e-mail address, screen name and a password, and make sure you read and agree to the Focus Fanatics Rules.

I would like to see this happen in ABQ, NM:

"Focus Central recently started approaching its regular customers with an oportunity to participate in its new car club.With a stout 25 car roster,which emerged in a short 3 week period,Club Focus Central has become the dominant presence at many of the local events.All members are supplied with club apparel,decals,and significant discounts on all Focus Central parts.We are trying to have fun and spread the word that the Ford Focus is here to stay.No membership fees or dues are requested and participation is on an "if you can make it" basis.So far every event we have attended has yielded an 80% turn out.We are getting new members every day and hope one day to be able to actually hold our own events and support the Focus crowd.Any local Focus owners interested in joining,feel free to give us a call.Also, if any of you Focus owners in other states would like to start your own chapters of Club Focus Central,we will provide support in the form of shirts,hats,decals,and club member discounts.All that is required is a 10 car minimum starting crew and a list of those individuals names and car descriptions.At that time membership cards with individual member numbers will be issued and sent out."
This is from the Focus-Central.com

Go here for Regional Forums and start chatting with people near you.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/forum...s=&forumid=48&

Gabe

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.