Ford Focus, How I love thee...
2006 Ford Focus, How I love thee. Let me count the ways.
- I fixed all your loose and snapped hose and throttle cable mounts.
- I fixed your AC vent every so gently.
- I cleaned your windows with 0 Grade Steel Wool and gave you a new coat of RainX.
- I checked your tires and have since topped you off. Soon, you shall have N2!
- I replaced your shifter, some how your old button was turned around. I'm sorry.
- I detailed the interior and fixed your hanging leather door insert with some adhesive.
- I began detailing your engine and I'm loving getting all the nooks and crannies. <3
- I ordered your new Engine Torque Mount and Lower Cross Brace. So that too.
Your headlights will be refinished soon, and your paint will be waxed. I know you have those little hail dimples, but no one has to know.. I have a friend who is working on them soon for you! ;) The cowl cover that's snapped and filled with holes will need to be replaced too. Also, that crack in the windshield? I am going to get that fixed soon. I love you Focus, and every penny that goes invested into your well being.
Happy Late Valentine Day <3
lol nice.. now post a pic..
Pics please ! Love my 06 as well.
I'm fairly certain you and your car don't exist due to no pictures. Now how do we get the ghosts out of the interwebs?[joke]
That was a rather arousing story.
Sorry all! I am currently busy this weekend with recording my band. I'll take some photos very soon though. I wanted to get a new tripod before doing so.
Here is a teaser pic I shot coming home from the studio. Gonna clean her up again and I'll have the camera ready. :)
Polished it up a little today since it just rained and got sap on it the other night. Some hail damage and there is a gash in the front bumper I am hoping to replace.
But here it my lovably Blue Focus 06' :D
EDIT: Double posting of photos. See below ^_^
Pics! Enjoy! As I start work on the VF Engineering Rear Engine Mount, and FSWERKS Lower Front Stress Bar I'll be posting pics and maybe doing a cleaner How To as the ones I have seen are kind of jumbled.
Maybe I'll start a blog for them too. When I release the How To I'll see about the site as I have a server to host already.
oh lively Focus
I love to caress your wheel
together we rule
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.