A Few Simple Questions
I've got 3 questions for you guys.
1. How often do you change your oil in your 2012s?
2. I hate my matte black grille (I personally prefer the gloss black), would I be able to spray it with a clear coat and it look gloss?
3. How do front plates look on 2012s? Here in LA we don't have to have them and I'm yet to see anyone around here with them so I don't know how they look. I'm just wondering what you guys think of them. POST PICTURES
1. Every 5,000 miles, give or take a little.
2. No, but with proper prep you can spray it gloss black.
3. See below.
Like Flyboy said, go to Ace or nearest hardware store, and they sell plastic-specific paint spray paint that you can get in gloss black. It would probably come out with better results than a clear coat. Then you can decide if you want to leave it like that, or clear coat over the gloss black.
Unless she was talking about the lower grilles, which she can just buy the gloss ones from Ford, they're not that expensive.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.