Which car manufacturer do you hate most? - Page 6 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > General Car Chat Lounge

General Car Chat Lounge Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

View Poll Results: Which manufacturer do you dislike the most?
Honda 31 19.02%
Chevrolet 34 20.86%
Dodge 16 9.82%
Hyundai 9 5.52%
Chrysler 31 19.02%
Toyota 42 25.77%
Mazda 0 0%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Reply




 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 12:06 AM   #51
C2H5OH
 
iminhell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Fan#: 36222
Location: Darwin, MN
What I Drive: 2000 & 2001 ZX3's

Posts: 11,040
Points 19,578, Level 88
Points: 19,578, Level: 88 Points: 19,578, Level: 88 Points: 19,578, Level: 88
Level Up 46% Completed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Forum Activity 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
FF Reputation: 53 iminhell Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
I'd voted but didn't have time/desire to write out my feelings on MFG.'s.

I hate Dodge/Chrysler (why both are listed is confusing) the most.
I hate them because they are willing to take big risks that they know won't pan out then place everything they learn on the shelf to collect dust. Just once I'd love to see them reuse some tech in a better package.
And I hat that they haven't jumped on the MAF bandwagon yet.

I hate Chevy only because of their strong ties to DuPont. Cheapest interiors on the market, think Chevy.

I hate Ford because they won't make a 2 door car.

I hate Toyota because everything is just bland and has zero personality.

I hate Honda because they can't evolve and have lost all innovation and creativity they once had.

I hate VW because nazi.

I hate Mazda because they all look the same.

I hate Mitsubishi because of that god-awful Lancer wagon monstrosity.

I hate BMW because of the prick behind the wheel.

I hate Smart because they won't bring the diesel to the states.

I hate Mini because it isn't, and then they go and make the damn thing huge. Dumb shits.

I hate Saab because they don't try hard enough. Phenomenal engines, crap packaging.

I hate Volvo because their hatch is butt ugly from the butt.

I hate Hyundai because they make great cars that people should be buying.

I hate Kia because of that stupid Soul, that I kinda like; see BMW.


I just all around hate almost every new/er car company because of something or other. All of them compromise too much and all seem to be marketing to Gen X vs the general car buying public. 75% of people have zero use of all the fancy shit in new cars and it just confuses them further.
__________________
121,000 members and still no sponsored racing.
iminhell is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-27-2012, 12:19 AM   #52
Focus Addict
 
xwhit3devilx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Fan#: 86578
Location: United States, DE
What I Drive: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo

Posts: 636
Points 5,510, Level 47
Points: 5,510, Level: 47 Points: 5,510, Level: 47 Points: 5,510, Level: 47
Level Up 80% Completed
Level up: 80% Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 2 xwhit3devilx Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iminhell View Post
I'd voted but didn't have time/desire to write out my feelings on MFG.'s.

I hate Dodge/Chrysler (why both are listed is confusing) the most.
I hate them because they are willing to take big risks that they know won't pan out then place everything they learn on the shelf to collect dust. Just once I'd love to see them reuse some tech in a better package.
And I hat that they haven't jumped on the MAF bandwagon yet.

I hate Chevy only because of their strong ties to DuPont. Cheapest interiors on the market, think Chevy.

I hate Ford because they won't make a 2 door car.

I hate Toyota because everything is just bland and has zero personality.

I hate Honda because they can't evolve and have lost all innovation and creativity they once had.

I hate VW because nazi.

I hate Mazda because they all look the same.

I hate Mitsubishi because of that god-awful Lancer wagon monstrosity.

I hate BMW because of the prick behind the wheel.

I hate Smart because they won't bring the diesel to the states.

I hate Mini because it isn't, and then they go and make the damn thing huge. Dumb shits.

I hate Saab because they don't try hard enough. Phenomenal engines, crap packaging.

I hate Volvo because their hatch is butt ugly from the butt.

I hate Hyundai because they make great cars that people should be buying.

I hate Kia because of that stupid Soul, that I kinda like; see BMW.


I just all around hate almost every new/er car company because of something or other. All of them compromise too much and all seem to be marketing to Gen X vs the general car buying public. 75% of people have zero use of all the fancy shit in new cars and it just confuses them further.
So you prefer this?
xwhit3devilx is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2012, 12:29 AM   #53
C2H5OH
 
iminhell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Fan#: 36222
Location: Darwin, MN
What I Drive: 2000 & 2001 ZX3's

Posts: 11,040
Points 19,578, Level 88
Points: 19,578, Level: 88 Points: 19,578, Level: 88 Points: 19,578, Level: 88
Level Up 46% Completed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Forum Activity 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
FF Reputation: 53 iminhell Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
In the form I have created, yes. But it's more of we accept each others flaws and can live in harmony.

If you didn't know, my car is far from stock in various regards.
__________________
121,000 members and still no sponsored racing.
iminhell is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2012, 03:42 AM   #54
Focus Fanatic
 
mac.mogul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Fan#: 90409
Location: Wichita, KS
What I Drive: 2011 Sterling Grey SES Sedan

Posts: 3,815
Points 4,134, Level 40
Points: 4,134, Level: 40 Points: 4,134, Level: 40 Points: 4,134, Level: 40
Level Up 92% Completed
Level up: 92% Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 14 mac.mogul Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iminhell View Post
I'd voted but didn't have time/desire to write out my feelings on MFG.'s.

I hate Dodge/Chrysler (why both are listed is confusing) the most.
I hate them because they are willing to take big risks that they know won't pan out then place everything they learn on the shelf to collect dust. Just once I'd love to see them reuse some tech in a better package.
And I hat that they haven't jumped on the MAF bandwagon yet.

I hate Chevy only because of their strong ties to DuPont. Cheapest interiors on the market, think Chevy.

I hate Ford because they won't make a 2 door car.

I hate Toyota because everything is just bland and has zero personality.

I hate Honda because they can't evolve and have lost all innovation and creativity they once had.

I hate VW because nazi.

I hate Mazda because they all look the same.

I hate Mitsubishi because of that god-awful Lancer wagon monstrosity.

I hate BMW because of the prick behind the wheel.

I hate Smart because they won't bring the diesel to the states.

I hate Mini because it isn't, and then they go and make the damn thing huge. Dumb shits.

I hate Saab because they don't try hard enough. Phenomenal engines, crap packaging.

I hate Volvo because their hatch is butt ugly from the butt.

I hate Hyundai because they make great cars that people should be buying.

I hate Kia because of that stupid Soul, that I kinda like; see BMW.


I just all around hate almost every new/er car company because of something or other. All of them compromise too much and all seem to be marketing to Gen X vs the general car buying public. 75% of people have zero use of all the fancy shit in new cars and it just confuses them further.
Dude, I disagree with just about everything you just said.

Most of that makes you sound like a as well.

Come on man, 2 door Ford? Last time I checked the Mustang has 2 doors, Focus coupe, Escort ZX2, Probe, Thunderbird, Cougar, MKVIII, the list goes on... not to mention all of their 3 door cars around the world.
VW are nazis? You are thick...
Saab? really? Too soon man. Let the dead rest in peace.
I'm sure its unanimous that the Volvo C30 is one of the best looking hatchbacks on the market.
People are buying Hyundai. Hyundai is the world's 4th largest Automaker. They outsold FORD last year.
__________________
2011 SES 5spd #006 >> SR #213

What other people think of me is none of my business.
mac.mogul is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2012, 09:32 AM   #55
Focus Addict
 
rcjames1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Fan#: 90887
Location: Birmingham, AL
What I Drive: 2011 Midnight Black SE

Posts: 915
Points 1,632, Level 23
Points: 1,632, Level: 23 Points: 1,632, Level: 23 Points: 1,632, Level: 23
Level Up 32% Completed
Level up: 32% Level up: 32% Level up: 32%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 5 rcjames1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
This is great conversation, keep it up!
__________________
Rob's the name!
Sedan Revolution #212
rcjames1 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #56
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Fan#: 63166
Location: Midwest, NE
What I Drive: 2009 Volkswagen GTI

Posts: 8,043
FF Reputation: 31 lyonsroar Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac.mogul View Post

Most of that makes you sound like a as well.
.
Lol. You don't know iminhell very well do you?
lyonsroar is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #57
It was all a DREAM!
 
LouBomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Fan#: 32545
Location: Chicago, IL
What I Drive: A magical pony by the name of Sally

Posts: 8,209
Points 11,460, Level 70
Points: 11,460, Level: 70 Points: 11,460, Level: 70 Points: 11,460, Level: 70
Level Up 53% Completed
Level up: 53% Level up: 53% Level up: 53%
Forum Activity 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
FF Reputation: 10 LouBomb Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyonsroar View Post
Lol. You don't know iminhell very well do you?
FF's favorite

LOVE YOU IMINHELL!!
__________________
Come join us at FocusFest 2015 in Memphis, TN!
Purchase your goodie bag and t-shirt at FocusFest.Com
Follow us for the latest info at facebook.com/focusfest

You don't want to miss out this year!
LouBomb is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2012, 11:18 AM   #58
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Fan#: 63166
Location: Midwest, NE
What I Drive: 2009 Volkswagen GTI

Posts: 8,043
FF Reputation: 31 lyonsroar Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPORTKILLA35 View Post
FF's favorite

LOVE YOU IMINHELL!!
Yessiree Bob. Lurve youuuu.

<3 <3 <3

Last edited by lyonsroar; 01-27-2012 at 12:19 PM.
lyonsroar is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #59
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Fan#: 88165
Location: Treasure State, MT
What I Drive: 2012 Yellow Blaze Ti Hatch

Posts: 289
FF Reputation: 1 kelscar Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_mclaren View Post

... I'm basing it on all the other GM products I've worked on and reworked on and then reworked on again as a personal mechanic for three years. Cheaply made, waste of time and waste of money.
^^^This for me also. I manage a small fleet and GM causes me a lot of headaches.

I tend to heavily factor in reliability, so Toyota is one of my favorites. But they definately don't get many style points.
__________________
2012 Yellow Blaze Ti Hatchback; 400A and Winter Package; M&P wheels.
kelscar is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2012, 01:31 PM   #60
C2H5OH
 
iminhell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Fan#: 36222
Location: Darwin, MN
What I Drive: 2000 & 2001 ZX3's

Posts: 11,040
Points 19,578, Level 88
Points: 19,578, Level: 88 Points: 19,578, Level: 88 Points: 19,578, Level: 88
Level Up 46% Completed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Forum Activity 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
FF Reputation: 53 iminhell Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac.mogul View Post
Come on man, 2 door Ford? Last time I checked the Mustang has 2 doors, Focus coupe, Escort ZX2, Probe, Thunderbird, Cougar, MKVIII, the list goes on... not to mention all of their 3 door cars around the world.
So I guess I should type in a manner so everyone, no matter how thick, can understand my meanings ...

I hate Ford because they won't make a 2 door car.
Perhaps you want to look up the definition of the bold/underlined.
Had I said haven't, then you would be correct. Being I did not, you are wrong.
But I guess I should have clarified and said, 'for the US market'. My faux pas.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mac.mogul View Post
VW are nazis? You are thick...
*crickets


Quote:
Originally Posted by mac.mogul View Post
I'm sure its unanimous that the Volvo C30 is one of the best looking hatchbacks on the market.
Again, see dictionary (unanimous).


Quote:
Originally Posted by mac.mogul View Post
People are buying Hyundai. Hyundai is the world's 4th largest Automaker. They outsold FORD last year.

See sig, and yes I do understand the implications of that statement, fully.
__________________
121,000 members and still no sponsored racing.
iminhell is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.


Copyright 2002-2015 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Mazda CX-3, Audi S3, Mazda MX-5 Miata and Acura TLX. You can find all Ford Focus, Focus ST and Focus RS related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area. If you own other makes have a look at Challenger Hellcat Forum, Charger Hellcat Forum, Cadillac ATS-V Forum, Cadillac ATS Forum, Cadillac CTS-V Forum, Lexus RC-F Forum, Lexus GS-F Forum, Mercedes GLA Forum, Mercedes GLE Forum, Civic Type-R Forum and Volvo XC90 Forum.





Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1