Best Ford Dealers in the tristate/northeastern region - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > General Car Chat Lounge

General Car Chat Lounge Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 02:26 AM   #1
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 86359
What I Drive: none none none

FF Reputation: 1 engineeringguy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Best Ford Dealers in the tristate/northeastern region

hey people with experience of getting the 2012 Ford Focus at/around invoice price, please share the location and name of the dealer. Don't have to be limited to the tristate area. Thank you very much!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2011, 02:34 AM   #2
Focus Rookie

By the way, I am from NYC. Last weekend I tried to test drive a 2012 focus in Manhattan, yet was told "sold out" by the dealer. I am so fed up with their cheap service and the expensive price. Does any one know a better Ford seller? Many thanks.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:23 AM   #3
Focus Addict

Fan#: 9356
What I Drive: 03 Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 11 PDQEagle Great Standing Member
I've been buying cars for 60 years. Three years ago our family wanted to buy a Ford Escape. We had done our homework and knew exactly what we wanted, and had visited dealers and had offers, trade and without. We put the Durango ad, ran on thursday, showed it and sold it on Sunday, Had the cash on Monday (too quick-now we had no vehicle) At work called the dealers back, and also went on the Ford website where you put details of what you want, and they tell you what dealers have it. QUIRK in Quincy Mass had exactly what we wanted. Emailed them, and they emailed me back (at work) with a price $1,000 less than all previous offers. I called the local (Franklin Ford) back to see what they could do and they cried about advertising and other cost, and stayed the same with their offer. Called Quirk back to make sure we were talking the same car, they faxed me the window sticker with the price on it, said I'd be down that nite. I called my wife, that we would look at a vehicle that nite. Before going down, called once more to make sure of the vehicle and price, and they confirmed. They asked if we had plates and to bring them. Got there and they checked our credit(wanted to pay 10K cash and finance 10K) (credit score nudging 850 for both of us). signed the papers and drove it home that nite. Even messed up on the cash, because sold the Dodge so quick that we hadn't even moved the 10k from savings to checking. They agreed to hold the check for a few days.
This was a car purchase made in heaven. Not the usual grief. Quirk in Quincy Mass. They are into several car brands, but you couldn't do better. Use the website to find the car you want, it worked great for me.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:29 AM   #4
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83191
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 Gobird Good Standing Member
Not in the northeast but in the southeast. Got mine from Bill Jarrett Ford-Mercury located in Avon Park in southcentral Fla. I got mine for invoice and nothing else added.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:53 AM   #5
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85229
What I Drive: 2000 VW Golf / 2012 Ford Focus Ti

FF Reputation: 1 cappa Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineeringguy View Post
By the way, I am from NYC. Last weekend I tried to test drive a 2012 focus in Manhattan, yet was told "sold out" by the dealer. I am so fed up with their cheap service and the expensive price. Does any one know a better Ford seller? Many thanks.
A bit far from NYC but Tom's Ford in Keyport, NJ is a great dealership and worth the drive. I'd give them a call ahead of time to see if it's worth it for you.

http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/To...-review-13833/
Old 06-02-2011, 09:14 AM   #6
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85381
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy Focus TiHatch

FF Reputation: 1 pizzapants Good Standing Member
I've been dealing with Northport Ford out on Long Island. (Still have another 7 weeks or so before the car gets delivered.). They've been super nice.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:59 AM   #7
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9926
What I Drive: 2003 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer

Points 1,849, Level 25
Points: 1,849, Level: 25 Points: 1,849, Level: 25 Points: 1,849, Level: 25
Level Up 49% Completed
Level up: 49% Level up: 49% Level up: 49%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 04zts Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
we have a ton of these in stock here at tasca ford in cranston ri.

09 Flex Limited: 3.5 n/a, k&n cai, aem brute force filter, magnaflow catback
Old 06-02-2011, 10:20 AM   #8
Focus Addict

Fan#: 50026
What I Drive: 2002 SVT Focus

Points 3,969, Level 40
Points: 3,969, Level: 40 Points: 3,969, Level: 40 Points: 3,969, Level: 40
Level Up 10% Completed
Level up: 10% Level up: 10% Level up: 10%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 5 Focus112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Park City Ford on Bridgeport, Ct. They are great people and the sales manager and one of the salesman are both members on here.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:04 AM   #9
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85108
What I Drive: 2006 Liquid Grey Wagon ZXW SES

FF Reputation: 1 demaille Good Standing Member
Really happy to have these referrals. Like engineeringguy, I'm so weary of the Manhattan dealer--the only game in town-- where I bought my last two cars and have had them serviced. Enough. On a trip to Sarasota, FL a few years ago I needed to have my car serviced and brought it into a local dealer. The difference was night and day, and in every way. I knew then that the next car would be bought and serviced somewhere else.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:53 PM   #10
Focus Rookie

thanks a lot guys. Great comments.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
What I Drive
Year, color, and model of your car. Example: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3
Name
Your real name.
City
State
Country
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.