UFR's...ahhh! - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > General Car Chat Lounge

General Car Chat Lounge Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 02:22 PM   #1
Focus Addict

Fan#: 57791
What I Drive: 2005 Red Focus ZX4

FF Reputation: 6 levin.matthew Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
UFR's...ahhh!

I recently read someone talking about UFR (unidentified flying ricer) and quite I found that hilarious! I donít know if itís been around for a while and I have just missed out on the fun or if itís just something that came about. I donít think that this thread exists, and if it does let me know, but please post all your pictures and/or stories of UFR's that you have encountered.

Haha, this should be interestingÖ

By the way... ...and...UFR's

-2005 Red Focus ZX4
"Dirgous"
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2008, 02:30 PM   #2
Focus Addict

Fan#: 58350
What I Drive: 1 2002 / 2 2001 Wagons

FF Reputation: 53 Feral Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
if it doesn't you just started it

Dun get me started on that hehehe I see them nightly where I'm from... to bad most of them have $1000's in performance upgrades but body pieces go flying every time they hit a mild bump ( falling apart or pure rustbuckets )

My Wagon Rebuild - http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=217009
Old 10-15-2008, 02:33 PM   #3
Focus Addict

I see plenty of those where I live. Especially when I take a late night drive through the down town area...it's sad and embaressing to all american vehicles

Than I remember that I'm driving a Fofo and it's all good!

-2005 Red Focus ZX4
"Dirgous"
Old 10-15-2008, 02:45 PM   #4
Focus Addict

eh if I stoped and pickup the sheer amount of parts off the road over here you could build yourself a ricer.. I passed a Turbo once on the side of the highway about a mile down the road on the shoulder with a bewildered driver looking under the hood, it came from ( Acura ) with a 2 foot hole missing on its rear fiberglass bumper I guess the dude either has never heard of a torque wrench, used walmart nuts and bolts or just can't drive worth crap

Old 10-15-2008, 03:13 PM   #5
Focus Addict

haha! dang that's funny!

Yeah, just the other night I was driving down the road following my buddy (he's got the typical civic ricer) and his brand new fart cannon which was just clamped on, loosens up and is dragging down the road. He doesn't know what's going on. I start flashing my highlights at him. he must of thought that I was trying to be funny so he turns on his emergency 4way flashers and starts to race. To make a long story short, his cannon falls off and is still somewhere along the side of the road. Hah, i bet another UFR picked it up and considered it an early christmas gift!

-2005 Red Focus ZX4
"Dirgous"
Old 10-15-2008, 03:17 PM   #6
Focus Addict

Fan#: 18573
What I Drive: 2000 Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 49 HyBalz Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
There's a thread called "Rice Reports" that has 100's of posts in it. It's pretty funny...mostly!
Old 10-15-2008, 03:37 PM   #7
Focus Addict

haha, ricers are cluless lol

-2005 Red Focus ZX4
"Dirgous"
Old 10-15-2008, 03:45 PM   #8
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by levin.matthew View Post
haha! dang that's funny!

Yeah, just the other night I was driving down the road following my buddy (he's got the typical civic ricer) and his brand new fart cannon which was just clamped on, loosens up and is dragging down the road. He doesn't know what's going on. I start flashing my highlights at him. he must of thought that I was trying to be funny so he turns on his emergency 4way flashers and starts to race. To make a long story short, his cannon falls off and is still somewhere along the side of the road. Hah, i bet another UFR picked it up and considered it an early christmas gift!

hehehe they couldn't pay me to put a fart canon on any of my cars..

as a joke I put a Cherry bomb straight tube on my Aerostar for a day after I lost the original muffler a few years back needless to say it was freaking HILARIOUS for a large 4ltr V6 Minivan commin down the road with a cherry bomb on it
My buddy said he nearly died laughing at the sound when I took off from lights and whats even more funny is it was HIS cherry bomb muffler

:D My Aerostar has aged and I dun think a performance exhaust would sound right on a slowly rusting 1990 Aerostar but I still have fun with it.. I recently got a exhaust gasket blown out on it after going offroad with it (haulin a trailer) and plowing into a boulder and needless to say thats ONE LOUD exhaust with seal blown out ( wasn't full open but a 1/4 gap on the y pipe) I think I pissed the neighbors off by flooring it down the street getting back from work at 2am ( I think theres a neighbourhood watch out.. not for criminals but for me )

Old 10-15-2008, 03:59 PM   #9
Focus Addict

haha! yeah, i had a similiar situation with my old 33 year old ford crate truck! Def. got some attention driving through town setting off car alarms with my ear bleeding exhaust.

it's funny b/c some ricers are the same way. like their exhaust sounds bad b/c it's too loud

shame on ricers!

-2005 Red Focus ZX4
"Dirgous"
Old 10-15-2008, 04:08 PM   #10
Aurelius Pardus

Fan#: 58647
What I Drive: 5.9L Grand Cherokee ZJ

Points 23,783, Level 94
Points: 23,783, Level: 94 Points: 23,783, Level: 94 Points: 23,783, Level: 94
Level Up 44% Completed
Level up: 44% Level up: 44% Level up: 44%
Forum Activity 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
FF Reputation: 76 mikebontoft Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
haha oh great.....lol. ha my coworker has this stock PT Cruiser, stock might I remind you... and this ricer was trying to race him, and well......... I think you know what happened after that, reactions and all

oo and those loud ricer exhausts!! bleh sorry if anyone has em but I just hate those. actually was what made me race a ricer twice just so I could get away from him lol. and again, guess who won? but yeah just those things are annoying. now I'll take a look at vans with mufflers n stuff on em because that's just funny
SR #127 | '02 Focus SE "Foci" (5.0 RWD - parted) | '75 BMW 2002 "Carby" (racecar) | '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L (lifted and fast) | '99 BMW 328is (daily).
ModeratingGeneral Chat Lounge, General Technical Chat, Ford Focus & General Car Chat, and Rocky Mountain Fanatics

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.