Its only been 2 days but I am getting ancy.. - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > General Car Chat Lounge

General Car Chat Lounge Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2007, 12:45 AM   #1
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 45754
What I Drive: 2005 Infra-Red ZX3 SE

FF Reputation: 1 BrittyAZ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Its only been 2 days but I am getting ancy..

I bought my ZX3 on Tuesday... I have owned it for a little bit more than 50 hours but I don't get to see it in person or drive it until I go down to Arizona on the 13th. We are leaving after work next friday so I guess I will get to it on the 14th. I am getting really eager to get down there.

My brothers and father have all sent me emails telling me how much fun they are having driving it... I am jealous and just want it now... patience is key, but I can't believe I have to wait another week. It was frusterating last weekend when I was not sure if it was mine or not but now that it is I can relax a little.

Thats my little vent.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2007, 01:01 AM   #2
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

Points 26,111, Level 96
Points: 26,111, Level: 96 Points: 26,111, Level: 96 Points: 26,111, Level: 96
Level Up 77% Completed
Level up: 77% Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
haha, i bet they not really driving it and are just trying to tease the hell outta you. I probably would too if i was them [:P] Good luck with the car im sure your gonna love it. I'd be going nuts too, but i know how you feel, i got my car and went to pick it up and noticed they didnt do anything about the little paint marks it had in it, even after telling me it was ready, nor did they replace the back seat cause it had a cut in it. So i had to wait like another week, went back, they told me it was ready, but the seat wasnt fixed, had to wait another week and finally got my car.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:24 AM   #3
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 45754
What I Drive: 2005 Infra-Red ZX3 SE

FF Reputation: 1 BrittyAZ Good Standing Member
Having 5 brothers that enjoy teasing me, I am positive you are right. But it does not settle the nerves. My 17 year old brother sent me an email and told me he drove it. I got really pissed off after I read it and then realized about five minutes later that he does NOT know how to drive a manual and he was just lying to irritate me.

Its sitting at my home in AZ, hopefully in the garage... waiting for me. My oldest brother who went and picked it up for me said its beautiful and theres only one small hole in the front seat that he is going to get fixed before next week! It is missing the trunk thing that keeps people from seeing in but I will just get a new one or something. I cannot complain... I got a pretty good deal on it and it was the only infra red one I could find in AZ at the time.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:07 AM   #4
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 42402
What I Drive: 2007 Liquid Grey ZX3 SE

Points 706, Level 14
Points: 706, Level: 14 Points: 706, Level: 14 Points: 706, Level: 14
Level Up 6% Completed
Level up: 6% Level up: 6% Level up: 6%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 Krusty Driver Good Standing Member
I hear ya! I went into a Ford dealership on the 22nd of December, I know the Sales Manager there, I ordered an '07 ZX3 with the SAP in Liquid Grey. Usually, "4 to 6 weeks", by the time the order was accepted we just missed the colour run so had to wait for the next colour run. Then we had that breif train strike up here in Canada, so that probably backed things up slightly. Just picked it up this last Monday. I was getting very antsy towards the end but I'm having such a great time driving it, it's hard not to say "It was worth the wait". It was, by the way.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2007, 05:20 AM   #5
Focus Addict

Fan#: 2637
What I Drive: 2007 Pitch Black ZX4 SES

FF Reputation: 5 FucusUnderground Good Standing Member
Congrats on the ride and welcome to FF!
Old 04-06-2007, 05:41 AM   #6
FF God of South FL

Fan#: 44442
What I Drive: 07 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 35 TKE_Quailman Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Congrats lol when i got mine my parents dropped it off at work for me since i couldnt go pick it up i was grinning from ear to ear the whole time waiting to go outside and tear it up on the road
Last of the Hatches #1
XBOX LIVE:TKE428
GIVE REP POINTS IF IM HELPFUL
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.