I hate the public!!! - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > General Car Chat Lounge

General Car Chat Lounge Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2007, 08:51 PM   #1
RespectMyAuthoritah!

Fan#: 5761
What I Drive: 06 Mazda6i, 08 Mazda CX7 GT AWD

Points 31,592, Level 100
Points: 31,592, Level: 100 Points: 31,592, Level: 100 Points: 31,592, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 19%
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%
FF Reputation: 47 lildisco Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
I hate the public!!!

Since it turned nice outside and is going to stay nice for awhile, i decided to wash the 6 today. Well in the middle of washing it, i found a nice crack in the tail light that's on the trunk lid and a chunk missing out of the other half of the same tail light on the fender. GOD i HATE people when they can't even own up to their mistakes. Can't get a price for a new one, but yeah, I'd imagine that it's close to $100 to fix. There's no damage or scratch's anywhere else on the car. So that's what makes me think it was intentional. Why can't people be responsible for their actions!?!? But i guess it could be worse. They coulda dented the panel or the bumper.

03 SE SVT Wannabe (sold) to help pay for my 08 Cooper Red Mazda CX7 AWD GT
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2007, 08:55 PM   #2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 8558
What I Drive: 2002 SVT CD Silver Focus

FF Reputation: 1 tazz3131 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
that sucks, my famiy's expodition has a cracked back up light tail lights whatever, anyways its cause my mom backed it into something, i swear she finds ways to break those lights its about our 3rd set. but yeah i know ive got a big dent on the back corner panel of my svt it sucks, somebody later told me they saw somebody kick it.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:11 PM   #3
4.0 makes it go

Fan#: 32321
What I Drive: 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport

FF Reputation: 9 dazada Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
I hate when crap like that happens.

Rock on.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:28 PM   #4
Focus Addict

Fan#: 38939
What I Drive: 2001 Silver ZX3 5spd

FF Reputation: 4 EvilGenius Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Aww man, i like the new mazdas too.

Yeah, i'm usually not too aggresive of a person, but if you damage my car or someone else's, intentional or not. I will do somethin about it if you just try to walk away. It seriously pisses me off.

When I was younger and we lived in our first house this dick across the street backed into our toyota pickup (soon to be my first car) twice and never said anything. He also later backed into my father's jeep cherokee the week we moved out. My brothers 1990 Nissan 300zx was backed into by a ford SUV and put a massive dent in the front driver's fender in a bar parking lot, floored it and drove off. Which later became my car and was hit in the same spot at my high school by a red bimmer (put a dent right next to the first one). I found the bimmer parked a few spaces over with the same light metallic blue paint on their bumper but I couldn't do anything to their car cause they had cameras at our school. And finally I noticed one afternoon back before christmas that someone (I'm almost certain it was my dumb drunken roomate) opened the door of their white chevy pickup into the passenger side door of my focus. There's just two small dents where the middle and bottom of the door contacted mine, but it still pisses me off like no other.

Also, I'm sure I've told this story here before, but yer gonna hear it again. One of my friends (before I was friends with her) was talking to a friend in the same room as me during lunch in high school. She was telling her friend about how the other day she backed her suzuki areo into someones SUV and drove off cause she didn't want to pay for it. I turned around from the computer I was at and proclaimed sternly "It's people like you I HATE." and just stared at her. She got real quiet and left the room briskly.

Sorry guys, Just had to let off some steam.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:36 AM   #5
Focus Addict

Fan#: 34000
What I Drive: 2007 Reflex Silver VW Rabbit

FF Reputation: 5 Sinan Good Standing Member
my passenger door got banged up too. someone left a big chip in it. i guess they didnt know how to open their door and had to hit mine...
the more i think about it, the more i'm pissed.
Team Duratec #57
Just like I am a lesbian trapped in a male body, my Focus is RS trapped in ZX3 body.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:26 AM   #6
RespectMyAuthoritah!

Points 31,592, Level 100
Points: 31,592, Level: 100 Points: 31,592, Level: 100 Points: 31,592, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Forum Activity 19%
$121.15 to fix......BASTARDS!!!!

Old 03-12-2007, 09:59 AM   #7
What bump stop?

Fan#: 20426
What I Drive: '00 ZX3 Turbo, '06 ST Turbo

Points 5,063, Level 45
Points: 5,063, Level: 45 Points: 5,063, Level: 45 Points: 5,063, Level: 45
Level Up 57% Completed
Level up: 57% Level up: 57% Level up: 57%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 24 tiresmoker Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
tell the fiancée to learn how to back up. lol

But seriously though that sucks donkey balls. This was not a good weekend for Mazdas. Did you happen to talk to Josh at all? Yeah some bitch sideswiped him in his 3 while he was diving it and took off. The cops ended up finding her though and towed her car.
ST Crew #19
2006 ST Turbo: JUNE 07 ROTM 2007 Ride of the Year
2000 ZX3: superturbochargedpartscar
2005 Shinka RX-8: too many mods....
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03OrangeSVT
It was like concentrated death on chicken
Old 03-12-2007, 10:12 AM   #8
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 37477
What I Drive: 01 ghia zetec se sadan

FF Reputation: 1 rebelyouth Good Standing Member
I know how u guys feel I had just got my focus buffed an polished when some fool hit my rear bumper left a big rash in the paint with their horrible green paint all over my lover red I swear i looked for the car for days even now if i find the person i going to f them up the bounce is still there and i am not paying to fix it cause i need the reminder that some one has to get it.

Sadan Revolution #28
Old 03-12-2007, 10:38 AM   #9
RespectMyAuthoritah!

Points 31,592, Level 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Forum Activity 19%
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiresmoker View Post
tell the fiancée to learn how to back up. lol

But seriously though that sucks donkey balls. This was not a good weekend for Mazdas. Did you happen to talk to Josh at all? Yeah some bitch sideswiped him in his 3 while he was diving it and took off. The cops ended up finding her though and towed her car.
LOL yeah that was the first thing i asked her, but there's no other markings any where else. And it went from driver side to passenger side. There was a knick outta the half of the tail light on the rear quarter panel, not bad, but hell it has under 15,000 miles on it damn it.

NO i didn't hear about Josh, wow that sucks! Did he make a thread? Carnage pics?

Old 03-12-2007, 11:17 AM   #10
Focus Addict

Fan#: 38939
What I Drive: 2001 Silver ZX3 5spd

FF Reputation: 4 EvilGenius Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lildisco View Post
$121.15 to fix......BASTARDS!!!!
Yeah unfortunately that sounds about right for head/tail lights for a new car.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
What I Drive
Year, color, and model of your car. Example: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3
Name
Your real name.
City
State
Country
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.