#1 ·
Here are the nominees:

Rudel

avengerc4

sstfocus

chaney

JohnMichael

Remember, this is JohnMichael's last time. Good luck to you all![thumb]

Voting ends September 11th! (1:39 AM Eastern Standard Time)

#9 ·
Sweetness, here we go again...I think this is my 3rd or 4th total ROTM try, perhaps the 'ole Spidey Sense will come through this round through! [:D] Thanks again for the noms guys, really freakin appreciate it. Not sure who I will vote for, have to check out each one.

#12 ·
Dang, 2 behind. I so wish I could keep track for the next few days, but these computers at work are absolute GARBAGE...

With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility...hear that guys, Ben Parker said that to young Peter Parker. You guys have a great privilege in voting for the coolest ride of the month, so get on here and get to voting! [thumb]

#14 ·
wow thanks a lot all for the nominations :D thanks tire for the wheel complement :) It's a love it or hate it I think. This will be very close :D Good luck everyone and let's have a ton of people vote :D

#15 ·
Oh man, this is a tuff one this month. Every car up this month deserves a win. Im saving my vote this time. I'll have to see how this starts to unfold. Good luck to everyone!!

#16 ·
Wow.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON Deserves this.......

Glow, Superheros, Lambo Doors, Sexy SVTs...... oh MAN.... WHo am I gonna vote for?

*head explodes like in Scanners*

#21 ·
chaney said:
Matt what about mine???

I do not have a SVT, i have a tiny bit of glow, no super hero, and no lambos?? [:(] [:(] [:(] [:(]
I was including you when I said 'Glow'

Like I said... EVERYONE deserves it!

#24 ·
well at least it seems that all that nominated voted correct?!? lol...so that's a good start :D We do need all the voters we can get though.

#26 ·
Dangit, 4 behind...I leave for 10 hours and look where it gets me. [;)] So loving the Screamin Yellow, Avenger, mad props on the SVTf. But dangit, where are all the voters?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.