Votes: 29 21.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Vote for May ROTM**

9K views 151 replies 46 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 ·
#77 ·
kickstar said:
hahaha! how about me handing twinkies out dressed up like jessica simpson in dukes of hazzard? Daisy Dukes! YAY!
damn, i cant compete with that [:(] But ill certainly enjoy it![8D]

#80 ·
kickstar said:
hahaha! how about me handing twinkies out dressed up like jessica simpson in dukes of hazzard? Daisy Dukes! YAY!
I already tried that. It doesn't work.[:(]

It prolly would for you though.

#83 ·
I like how this always turns into a "I'll do this for you if I win" kind of poll... Lets all remember what we are voting on =P When I said "Swiss Cake Roll anyone?" I was trying to get a response outta V6Focus but it failed miserably. Lets vote on who has the nicest ride, not who is going to give me what.

#86 ·
kickstar said:
You're gonna dress twinkies up to look like Jessica Simpson?

OMFG I WANT ONE.

#92 ·
ZX3_Chick said:
I wanna see more voting FOR SVTBMXER!!!!![race]
Me too!

#96 ·
Oh and almost 900 views and 114 votes? [confused] Stop viewing and vote people. Don't make me come over there and.............and.....and do something.....bad.

#98 ·
ZX3_Chick said:
Oh and almost 900 views and 114 votes? [confused] Stop viewing and vote people. Don't make me come over there and.............and.....and do something.....bad.
Do repeat views count, or are those all individual views? Because a lot of us come back and check on the thread.

Some might be guest views too, non-members can't vote.

#99 ·
If I retract my vote...Will you come over and do something bad to me????

Terri, Daisy dukes?? Hmmmm I do try to vote for the best car and not be swayed by prizes, but Terri in Daisy shorts?? Hmmmm, must think...LOL

#100 ·
I think Hillyard is gonna sneak up on everyone..ya got my vote !!!!

#101 ·
thefrush said:
Do repeat views count, or are those all individual views? Because a lot of us come back and check on the thread.

Some might be guest views too, non-members can't vote.

I do believe that repeat views count.

If you are a guest viewing sign-up and vote! PLEASE?[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.