Votes: 32 22.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Vote for April ROTM**

9K views 123 replies 49 participants last post by  Duffman355 
#1 ·
#56 ·
DrkKnight614 said:
^^^^exactly, so ill be saving my vote for the last minute....mwahaha ill try to decide this months ROTM again, b/c i waited to long last time and it ended before i can vote, but i kinda have an idea already of who im voting for. Hey icowil you vote yet, or you wanna try to do this with me again lol.
Nope, I voted already. I knew whom I wanted to vote for to begin with. Voting at the last minute makes you decide between the two cars closest in competition rather than the car you wanted to win all along, so I just voted as soon as I saw the thread up.

If you vote for the car you want to win (even if they're not doing well), you could easily boost the votes up and still potentially affect the outcome.

#57 ·
Lil PZEV said:
I voted for the only one of these cars I've seen in person[:)] And parked next to even! My car was trying to gain power by proximity... it didn't work though.
Lol.......you missed seeing it in action pushing that little red civic down the freeway........I bet you those guys were just waiting for those green flames to devower them........Got to love FI........

#59 ·
Congrats on the marriage JM!!![drinking] Thats very admirable that you waited to get married for sex, pretty rare anymore.. congrats again and good luck in the running!

#67 ·
ilcowil said:
Nope, I voted already. I knew whom I wanted to vote for to begin with. Voting at the last minute makes you decide between the two cars closest in competition rather than the car you wanted to win all along, so I just voted as soon as I saw the thread up.

If you vote for the car you want to win (even if they're not doing well), you could easily boost the votes up and still potentially affect the outcome.
i know im not saying if there the two top people are non of the cars i was going to vote for that im going to vote for one of them. Im going to vote for the car that i want to win, even if they dont win.

#71 ·
fokuzx3 said:
i went with the zx5, stout setup, stout car..next month will be blights turn [thumb]
I didnt realize this was a turn based system. That whole poll thing threw me off. [}:)]

#74 ·
TM3 said:
Wow...I didnt even know I was in the running. And I've managed to steal 8 whole votes. I'd like to personally thank the 8 people who voted for me, and for that, I'm buying you all turbo kits! [:D]
oh hell yah, and im local too. does that mean that youll install it?

#75 ·
Come ooooooon blight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.