Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Our official FF ROTM decal

4K views 57 replies 19 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 ·
Thanks to Ataru for helping me with this (and tons of others for becoming creative and helping with a design) & also jaimz22 for creating the design and iZoom graphics we are getting our official ROTM decals made[:D]

It will be 4" wide 7/8" tall. And will come in 3M Metallic Silver Vinyl.

I'm not begging for donations but if any of you can help me out I would be so grateful. I'm getting 36 made so it would be right around $70. Thanks to anyone that helps out.[:)]

Once they are paid for, they should be here around the beginning of next month. All the previous winners (July 03-present) will receive 1 decal.

Thanks for the help everyone.[:)]

See less See more
#15 ·
^That's what I was thinking too. I hope it's not that tiny[hihi]

And no, I haven't gotten enough money yet. I need about $30 and I will be all set.

#18 ·
I want one hand delivered ...LOL... Yes, I"ll be happy to hand you some cash to help defray the costs. Just remind me when you see me next... Great idea, glad you all got it together, especially since I get one :)

#19 ·
Allright, sorry couldnt find the post. But the donation should be in your pocket....I mean your gas tank by now [:)] j/k

#20 ·
viney266 said:
I want one hand delivered ...LOL... Yes, I"ll be happy to hand you some cash to help defray the costs. Just remind me when you see me next... Great idea, glad you all got it together, especially since I get one :)
I will hand deliver yours & Jeremy's. That will save me $.78. LOL.

Caleb, thanks for the money! Very appreciated!

#21 ·
Thanks to everyone that donated money for the decal. We are trying to see how much more it would be to make the decal a little taller.

#22 ·
Hey, ASH Here is 10 more bucks on top of the Whole ROTM Nominations money!!!!! wink, wink We gonna try htis month!!!!I paypaled u 10

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.