Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Nominations for January ROTM-A LIL' DIRT WON'T HURT**

6K views 41 replies 26 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 ·
This month we are taking nominations for:

A LIL DIRT WON'T HURT

The winter months can be rough on our cars & most of the time we can't get out to wash them and keep them looking nice. This month, we are taking nominations for the dirty cars that just won't stay clean during the rough winter months. So post up the dirtiest photo of your car you can find to take part in this month's contest. Your Focus has to be modified in order to be nominated.

Please state if you are nominating a member with 'I am nominating ______' and please don't post in here multiple times the member you have already nominated. It makes it hard to try to keep track on how many nominations that person gets. Also refrain from posting off-topic replies in here also. They make it hard to sift through everything and also clutter up the thread. Off-topic posts WILL BE DELETED.

Also, the post count required to be able to be nominated is now 500 posts.

PAST ROTM/ROTY WINNERS LIST

ROTM/ROTY FAQ'S

Nominations end December 29th!

See less See more
#2 ·
I am nominating myself, 02fordsvt.

The dirty photo's:

And a couple more resent photo's that aren't so dirty:

I also have pictures with winter salt but they are getting a little outdated.

#15 ·
Oh herro.someone say mud?

I wish I could nominate focusztsrs but can't so I'd like to nominate myself (Ryan, svt1391), Bryan (02fordsvt) and Brent (svtf1417)

#17 · (Edited)
Im absolutely nominating ryan (svt1391), and myself. ive seen this car in person its NEVER clean. His car is dirtier then must trucks around here no joke. I have more pictures of his car

My car is in these

#29 ·
Sry ole friend, i thought the nominator had to have so many posts.... feel free to delete, if you'd like.
(you know I was never really good at following rules....)

It is supposed to snow here tomorrow, if I have to go out in it, I will take a pic of the aftermess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.