Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Nominations for February ROTM-NORTHEAST FANATICS**

6K views 59 replies 43 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 · (Edited)
This month we are taking nominations for:

NORTHEAST FANATICS

If you live in the Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont regions then you can be nominated for ROTM. Your Focus has to be modified of course.

Like always you can nominate yourself but make sure you post a picture up of your car with your nomination.

Please state if you are nominating a member with 'I am nominating ______' and please don't post in here multiple times the member you have already nominated. It makes it hard to try to keep track on how many nominations that person gets.

Remember 50 posts required!

PAST WINNERS LIST
ROTM FAQ'S & RULES

Nominations end January 27!

See less See more
#6 ·
oh oh myself for once!well heres a couple pics it's changed quite a lot in one year lol....and will prolly change even more when tax return comes lol

http://a509.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/123/l_79a90ad46529e01339aed144a560bf4c.jpg

http://a908.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/l_101c5737b7ebff7b1c5dabe24797c51b.jpg

and this is how i'm rollin now (but with a infared hood.sold the other to a brother lol)
http://a878.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/94/l_37e1b95378ee6c48b90be0332c6cf7a5.jpg

#14 ·
i nominate myself, those were a while ago. i have no new pics i now have a euro grille and am doing a custom stereo install in the rear but thats not quite ready yet. i love maine winters the foci can just sit in the garage and get worked on the entire time

#15 ·
ill be a whore and nominate myself:

the latest

summer wheels and a few mods ago

booty shot from even further back

just imagine it on the RB's, dropped a little more and with white painted trim :D

#22 ·
compeurozx5 is sick nasty but i don't see why you would drag race an svt
dipindots, can i nominate him again yet?
auto, someone please post some of his pics so everyone can understand how sexy this car is
c03morrison is a very pretty pretty car

#24 ·
CompEuro, it says you are from New Jersey in your profile and this is for NORTHEAST FOCI which is for members from:

Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont regions
Only quoting how the regionals are laid out and you would be in the Mid-Atlantic.

Sorry, maybe you can enter another category in the future[;)]

#53 ·
Ok, I'll bite, and nominate myself! I've never even attempted to win ROTM, so here goes!

In the snow/sleet last year (FJ sticker has since been replaced)

Takin' a bath

From when I first put the side stripes on

Gotta Represent!

And here's the most recent picture I have in my driveway next to my cousin's SVT

I don't have any pictures, but I also have tinted Eurostar LED tails, and I just dropped my white wheels off today to be powdercoated!
I also just got a new job, so I'll be in the market for a supercharger shortly..Or maybe a turbo kit, depending on a few things.
One more for each of these from me[thumb]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.