Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Nominations for September ROTM**

9K views 94 replies 40 participants last post by  OrangeSVTguy 
#1 ·
Please only nominate people that have

-50 posts
-Pictures in either our Online Gallery or a whole thread dedicated to just that car
-Are not stock.

Also please check out our 'SUBMIT YOUR FOCUS FOR ROTM' thread for possible candidates or to submit your own.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73312

Please do not post pictures in this thread unless you have been nominated or are nominating yourself. Thanks

The following people cannot be nominated until their 6 month time limit is up:

sstfocus
midknightrcr
mdfords
Andrewboy

NOMINATIONS END AUGUST 31ST!

#61 ·
The nominations have really taken off this month. I just wish they were like this all the time[giggle]

As of 8/28

CatMostFeared
slocussvt
SaleenS121
Pappy
CrazyMatt

Keep the nominations coming!

#63 ·
There is actually a tie right now between CrazyMatt, Egz, number1187svt & CaysE (all have 4 nominations each) But since CrazyMatt was nominated first he made the top 5.

So you have to have a least 5 nominations to be part of the list right now.

#67 ·
Im just hoping to win before I move to Japan.[:)]

Otherwise Im going to have to unleash the details of my next project a bit early for ROTY. [deviltail]

#85 ·
I am going to have to defend members that do this. First off, I did it so stick your gayness up your tailpipe lol. Second, you wouldn't notice some of them since they dont post as much as some of us do when we are supposed to be "working" diligently at our desks. Third, if your car is hot, and you know it and everyone else knows it, let someone get a taste of the limelight. Hell, if you need 10 more rags to clean a car cause everyone drools.....you are by default a member of the "Fanatics Beauty Pagaent."

And sometimes you need this since it seems the same cars get nominated. Need to throw in a twist. What we should do is make a yearly Focus calender and just put the same 7-8 cars plus 4-5 other ones that never get selected. Seems to work out the same in the end anyways as this Car of the Month Thread.

At least Ill have something useful to use at work.

And I only say it like this because there are a lot of nice cars and nice owners on here that get overlooked. I am not saying I am one (please don't flame me).....i basically have a stock car compared to you and others. It would be nice to see some other cars get nominated. Track cars, crazy paint schemes....or try to get cars that do something different. Maybe a crazy speaker system, or a hatch that swings open instead of lifts (anyone have this? lol)

I say lets put a calender together. Would be a fun project. Anyone stuck in a finance till 2010 lol?

#73 ·
+1 for Cat

On a side note, Cat's car is very nice, I too have seen it in person and actually followed it from Cincy to Columbus for SIF and the only problem is that you can't see the taillights....so don't follow too close!

#74 ·
Can I nominate 03OrangeSVT.....since its running again![poke]

#88 ·
See ^^ That is what makes ROTM so fun. Me personally? I could care about lambo doors and swinging hatchs, no offense, it looks neat I guess, but I truly don't care. I care about the ride, suspension, power, even better music for a better experience.
The good part of this is, we all get to vote in here, and our votes carry equal weight. Thats what makes it fun to me, you never know what might win.

#89 ·
Im with you in performance and function.....i thought a swing gate hatch would be funny on a focus and something that falls into the "different" category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.