• CrazyMatt

Votes: 43 30.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Vote for August ROTM**

11K views 143 replies 56 participants last post by  zx360 
#1 · (Edited)
#63 ·
OK I went through and deleted all the off-topic remarks on this thread. Anyone that brings up anymore issues about the voting rules or continue the drama will be banned.

Bottom line is people can vote for whomever they choose, wither it's because they like the car or the person it doesn't matter it’s their choice. So unless you have anything nice to add, I encourage you to keep everything else off the forum.

#66 ·
Yeah, that's no secret AllAround.. its up for sale on this Site. I want it to go to a good home.....

But it IS still my car, and therefore, I can still enter it in ROTM.

#73 ·
Oh, I wasn't trying to be smart ass or anything, I heard somewhere you were selling your car and wanted to see if it was true.

#75 ·
Jon, I think you need better pics on the first page of your thread or maybe upload some into your gallery? That might help ya out a bit[thumb]

#76 ·
ive tried uploading new pics to my gallery and its not working very well ill try and redo my thread so that the new pics are on the first page but i think i submited all the new pics to the rotm thread.

#94 ·
this vote has quite a few people voting i had a great weekend i enter my focus in the funkmaster flex carshow and took first place in the ford class second was a 2007 mustang gt with 20" wheels shaker hood, bodykit, exhaust, lambo doors, and custom paint i was really surprised that i had won after i heard the car in third and second i actually though i had no chance of getting a trophy but i pulled a first and got to meet funkmaster flex himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.