Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Nominations for July ROTM**

4K views 42 replies 26 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 · (Edited)
Please only nominate people that have

-50 posts
-Pictures in either our Online Gallery or a whole thread dedicated to just that car
-Are not stock.

Also please check out our 'SUBMIT YOUR FOCUS FOR ROTM' thread for possible candidates or to submit your own.

Please do not post pictures in this thread unless you have been nominated or are nominating yourself. Thanks

The following people cannot be nominated until their 6 month time limit is up:

Rudel
sstfocus
midknightrcr
mdfords
xbox4414

Nominations end June 30[thumb]

PLEASE DO NOT POST WHORE IN THIS THREAD. THIS IS FOR NOMINATIONS ONLY.

See less See more
#2 ·
woot! First to nominate folks....here goes....

*AndrewBoy-(black RS clone???? Sweet!)
*number1887SVT-(sp?) Hawt! Never seen that lip kit on SVT bumper before and love the HRE style wheels.
*o2_designs-Sweet looking euro goodness and Votech'd...nice!

#4 ·
Maybe we should have a "stock division" for ROTM. How many folks on this board get Foci and don't intend to full out modify them? There are some very clean nice looking stock examples out there.

#10 ·
Uno mas for structureguy. I'm lovin' the exhaust!

Emanuel

#12 ·
andrewboy and structureguy have my nom. both wayyyyy clean

#13 ·
02_DESIGNS...beautiful vehicle. Beautiful...well done so far...well rounded...beautiful.....
These contests kill me every time so I hardly ever vote. I have been to SEMA several times, NOPI all over, etc. yet nothing ever impresses me the way some of our members and a few of the guys I know from other sites maintain and mod their daily drivers! And I sat in Alpine's BMW toy for five minutes, I would trade that 5 for 5 in 02_design's beautiful ride anyday.

#21 ·
So I'm gonna nominate some other people since there has only been 5 people getting nominations so far. Not that there is anything wrong with it there are other nice Focus's on here too[:p]

Superflea:
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124087
Damn nice wagon & we need another wagon winner!

Black&Tan:
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116869
All I can say is 'WOW!' that's one hot, creative ride.

BlueOhTwo:
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120357
One of the cleanest BOOSTED SVT's I have seen on here!

#26 ·
I'll second it for Superflea!

Viva la B3aner Wagon! ARRRRRRIIIIBBBBAAAA!!!!!!!!

(hahahaha.... seriously though.. that's not the horrible ethnic slur you think it is, for those that DON'T know about that crazy MexiBastard.... he nicknamed his own car that, and he's good-natured and has a great sense of humor)

Now where's my 1000 pesos, Flea?!? hehehe. [;)]

#31 ·
I'll second it for Superflea!

Viva la B3aner Wagon! ARRRRRRIIIIBBBBAAAA!!!!!!!!
Damn you stole my line. lol

Put me down for Superflea as well.[thumb] [thumb] That wagon makes me feal all warm and fuzzy inside[8)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.