Focus Fanatics Forum banner

ST Pricing

6K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  NotAnSES 
#1 ·
I've been in the market for several months, and my local dealer has finally dropped the dealer $2500 markups off three ST's that are in stock. Working deal on a ST2 with a sticker of 28590. They showed me invoice price of 27143, and right now we are at 27643. Is this a realistically as low I can go on pricing? They already admitted that the ST is not selling like they were expecting and it is the end of the year, what price do I hold out for? Thanks in advance...

#7 ·
There is one with the same MSRP invoice is $26,991.

I have a tangerine scream ST2 that I can sell for $27,278.95 plus tax (MSRP $28,170) and a ingot silver ST2 that I can sell for $26,919.95 plus tax (MSRP $27,775).

Just for point of reference for you...or if you wanna take a trip to the 303.

#8 ·
Thanks for the replies, I will be financing a portion of the balance, is it best to apply directly to FMC or just let the dealer handle it? Can you haggle the interest rates with the dealer, I always wonder if I'm getting the best rate available.

#19 ·
Beautiful! I put in an order for an ST3 but since I'm stationed overseas I have to wait until this fall to pick it up. The white is gorgeous, but I just couldn't resist the performance blue!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.