Focus Fanatics Forum banner

When will the 2013 Titanium be available?

8K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  slybarman 
#1 ·
I've seen lots of info on the ST, but when will the non-ST 2013s be available on Ford's site and start showing up on dealer lots? I know the ordering for '12s is all done, so the '13s should be any day, no?

#5 ·
2013 focus

I just ordered one last saturday. Had to do it at the dealership and they went to a dealer specific site (not "ford.com) to figure out the packages, options, and pricing. They say they'll know more in a couple of weeks but they guess it will be delivered sometime in August.
RJG

#6 ·
I just ordered one last saturday. Had to do it at the dealership and they went to a dealer specific site (not "ford.com) to figure out the packages, options, and pricing. They say they'll know more in a couple of weeks but they guess it will be delivered sometime in August.
RJG
that is our site, fmcdealer.com. I would say anticipate September at the earliest.

#8 ·
I ordered a titanium on may 31st and was wondering about the extra week the assembly plant will work by cutting there vacation short by a week this year, are they going to build more 2012's or get a week head start on the 2013's? and if anyone knows do customer orders get built before dealer stock's or fleets?

#14 ·
i contacted my salsperson and asked him if they had a vin yet , and at first he thought that they couldnt get one until the vehicle was basically on the lot .after informing him they should be able to get it after a few weeks he said he would check with his ordering guy , he then came back and said " oh yea we can get a partial vin and then the full vin when it gets built . I know this is wrong , and this is a small dealership . is there somthing i can tell him to help them find the vin in a few weeks or can i contact someone myself ?

#17 ·
i contacted my salsperson and asked him if they had a vin yet , and at first he thought that they couldnt get one until the vehicle was basically on the lot .after informing him they should be able to get it after a few weeks he said he would check with his ordering guy , he then came back and said " oh yea we can get a partial vin and then the full vin when it gets built . I know this is wrong , and this is a small dealership . is there somthing i can tell him to help them find the vin in a few weeks or can i contact someone myself ?
Partial VIN? Our ordering process with Fords equals when the car is assigned a VIN you get the VIN in full.

#21 ·
love the 2013 titanium

had the 2013 titanium for a couple weeks now . love the backup camerra and factory installed remote start , i think the only option they cut was the rain sensing wipers ,which i dont know how well they would work anyway up here were it snows alot and you would have ice at the top of windsheild. the only beef i have with forrd so far in the buying proscess is my dealler would check the delivery status every couple days and it never showed a eta the car just showed up , which is no big deal but we had our old vehicle that we were trying to sell and needed to know when to get rid of it. but the car has been great so far.

#29 ·
I think a saw a bunch of complaints about the auto-dimming mirror anyway. I think people said it was kinda floppy or whatever. I really missed not having auto dimming for the first few days. Then I got my tints done and got used to flipping the little tab. It doesnt bother me anymore.

Sent from my Obamaphone using Tapatalk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.