Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc) - Page 109 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

Reply




 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2011, 12:31 PM   #1081
Focus Rookie
 
ServerTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Fan#: 91612
Location: Redmond, WA
What I Drive: 2012 S.G. Focus Titanium Hatchback

Posts: 23
Points 17, Level 1
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Level Up 33% Completed
Level up: 33% Level up: 33% Level up: 33%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 ServerTech Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Shopping for Ti hatchback in zip 98052

Hello!

This morning I'll be kicking some tires and talking with some dealers about buying my first car in almost ten years! I currently drive a 2002 Escape XLT. That vehicle has made me into a loyal Ford customer!

I'm looking for a Titanium hatchback with the following options:

- 401A option package
- Either Sterling Grey Metallic or Red Candy Metallic
- Winter package
- Titanium Premium Package
- Parking Technology Package
- 17" Polished Alloy Wheels
- Charcoal Black Interior/Leather seats
- Voice Activated Nav/MFT
- No accessories, nor moonroof (I never have used moonroofs and would rather not spend the $$$ on it)

With the X-Plan, it looks like I would be paying $25,527 (Grey) and $25,870 (Red Candy).

I have 2 questions:

1) What would be the invoice for these two vehicles as optioned?
2) Are there any cars anywhere near me which match the wish list I had listed? My zip is 98052.

I have a feeling that I will most likely be ordering from the factory, but hopefully there is at least one car which fits my wish list.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!


Thanks!
Russ
ServerTech is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-26-2011, 12:38 PM   #1082
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
Points 16,480, Level 82
Points: 16,480, Level: 82 Points: 16,480, Level: 82 Points: 16,480, Level: 82
Level Up 26% Completed
Level up: 26% Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServerTech View Post
Hello!

This morning I'll be kicking some tires and talking with some dealers about buying my first car in almost ten years! I currently drive a 2002 Escape XLT. That vehicle has made me into a loyal Ford customer!

I'm looking for a Titanium hatchback with the following options:

- 401A option package
- Either Sterling Grey Metallic or Red Candy Metallic
- Winter package
- Titanium Premium Package
- Parking Technology Package
- 17" Polished Alloy Wheels
- Charcoal Black Interior/Leather seats
- Voice Activated Nav/MFT
- No accessories, nor moonroof (I never have used moonroofs and would rather not spend the $$$ on it)

With the X-Plan, it looks like I would be paying $25,527 (Grey) and $25,870 (Red Candy).

I have 2 questions:

1) What would be the invoice for these two vehicles as optioned?
2) Are there any cars anywhere near me which match the wish list I had listed? My zip is 98052.

I have a feeling that I will most likely be ordering from the factory, but hopefully there is at least one car which fits my wish list.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!


Thanks!
Russ
Russ-
Not a single Focus in either color in the entire US. If you changed the wheel option or were okay with a roof you might find one. I would have to find the vehicle to tell you the invoice price, it's usually about $100 less than X Plan.
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2011, 12:58 PM   #1083
Focus Rookie
 
ServerTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Fan#: 91612
Location: Redmond, WA
What I Drive: 2012 S.G. Focus Titanium Hatchback

Posts: 23
Points 17, Level 1
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Level Up 33% Completed
Level up: 33% Level up: 33% Level up: 33%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 ServerTech Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Heh, leave it to me to pick the odd set of options! LOL

The moonroof isn't a deal killer for me, just because it seems like if I were to buy one from a dealers' lot I may not have much of a choice. I suppose if that requirement were removed that my choices would would go from zero to something more?

Thank you very much for looking into this for me!


Russ
ServerTech is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2011, 02:42 PM   #1084
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
Points 16,480, Level 82
Points: 16,480, Level: 82 Points: 16,480, Level: 82 Points: 16,480, Level: 82
Level Up 26% Completed
Level up: 26% Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServerTech View Post
Heh, leave it to me to pick the odd set of options! LOL

The moonroof isn't a deal killer for me, just because it seems like if I were to buy one from a dealers' lot I may not have much of a choice. I suppose if that requirement were removed that my choices would would go from zero to something more?

Thank you very much for looking into this for me!


Russ
I think it's the polished wheels, I found one with those wheels and a roof in Virginia. Only one in USA, X Plan $26,200
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2011, 04:24 PM   #1085
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Fan#: 92211
Location: loganville, GA
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SEL

Posts: 15
FF Reputation: 1 nmac30 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I am intrested in buying a 2012 ford focus I am working with a salesman. I am interested in financing with Ford. I dont have the best credit. I do have good job security and I am currently co-owned a 2008 Ford Fusion with my husband. I want to get the focus for myself. Can you give me any insight on how the Ford Credit works?
nmac30 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2011, 12:28 PM   #1086
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
Points 16,480, Level 82
Points: 16,480, Level: 82 Points: 16,480, Level: 82 Points: 16,480, Level: 82
Level Up 26% Completed
Level up: 26% Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmac30 View Post
I am intrested in buying a 2012 ford focus I am working with a salesman. I am interested in financing with Ford. I dont have the best credit. I do have good job security and I am currently co-owned a 2008 Ford Fusion with my husband. I want to get the focus for myself. Can you give me any insight on how the Ford Credit works?
If you pay Ford every month they will love you despite any derog history. If you take them down or slow pay them you will not get a loan no matter what. It will all really depend on your situation, if you are negative on a current loan adding to the financing or whatnot.
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2011, 01:58 PM   #1087
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Fan#: 92211
Location: loganville, GA
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SEL

Posts: 15
FF Reputation: 1 nmac30 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
my car isnt financing thru Ford, but I would like to finance a new car thru Ford because I heard they have good rates and they are good to work with during hard times
nmac30 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2011, 02:39 PM   #1088
Focus Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85212
Location: Aurora, CO
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

Posts: 1,012
Points 16,480, Level 82
Points: 16,480, Level: 82 Points: 16,480, Level: 82 Points: 16,480, Level: 82
Level Up 26% Completed
Level up: 26% Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmac30 View Post
my car isnt financing thru Ford, but I would like to finance a new car thru Ford because I heard they have good rates and they are good to work with during hard times
They do, I had a customer who was sub 600 and going through Ford's special rates secured 5.9% for 72 months (his trade-in was financed at 21%). You'll have to work with your sales associate however.
__________________
Ford Internet Director
Glad to help anyone
---------------------------
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
imccrea is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2011, 02:43 PM   #1089
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Fan#: 92211
Location: loganville, GA
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SEL

Posts: 15
FF Reputation: 1 nmac30 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thanks for the information. I have one more question Ford sent me private cash for 750.00 can I use that towards my down payment
nmac30 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2011, 11:08 AM   #1090
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Fan#: 86354
Location: Linwood, KS
What I Drive: 2002 f150

Posts: 30
FF Reputation: 1 Jpierce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I had a similar question about incentives:

1. Can you get financing and the $1000 cash back...if so, what would be the best rates terms with that
2. You should be able to stack that private cash (which I believe is only $500 for a focus) on top of that deal

We have near perfect credit, so we would qualify for the best deal..
__________________
2012 Red Candy Metallic SEL
Ordered: 9/3/2011
VIN:
Build Date:
Delivery Date:
Jpierce is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.


Copyright 2002-2015 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Mazda CX-3, Audi S3, Mazda MX-5 Miata and Acura TLX. You can find all Ford Focus, Focus ST and Focus RS related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area. If you own other makes have a look at Challenger Hellcat Forum, Charger Hellcat Forum, Cadillac ATS-V Forum, Cadillac ATS Forum, Cadillac CTS-V Forum, Lexus RC-F Forum, Lexus GS-F Forum, Mercedes GLA Forum, Mercedes GLE Forum and Volvo XC90 Forum.





Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1