Focus Fanatics Forum banner

modded Focus SVT

4K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  sydneyzetec 
#1 ·
Hey folks,
just another german focus. It's also a friend of mine, and also an SVT. But he already did a lot to it. But see for yourself. [:p]

Mods:
- tinted windows (FoliaTec Midnight Reflex)
- KW Var. 3 coil-overs (lowered 70mm)
- Hofele Grille without FORD-Sign
- Rieger front spoiler with cup-sword and foglights
- Ultra Jet Black taillights
- Pioneer MEH-9100 MD-Headunit
- 32cm RAID Silverarrow steering wheel with full size airbag

See less See more
#14 ·
microtonal said:
I've heard that they don't make a chip for the duratec engine yet...[confused]
Are you replacing the entire ECU with a custom ECU or did you find someone to break the code on the duratec ECU that uses that new CANBUS protocol [?]
Richter Motorsport in Germany is on the Way to crack the Black Oak ECU. They say its ready to sell in December. I hope it's the Truth.

They sell it only with modificated Camshafts.

But first comes a new Exhaust [8D]

#16 ·
Thunderstorm, be sure to post a new thread if they get that CANBUS ECU code cracked. A lot of people, including myself are hasitating to get the PZEV/Duratec Focus because it the code can't be cracked, the mods may be limited. Anyway, thanks for the info.
[whip]

#22 ·
yeah that kinda sucks that we don't have anything like it.[mad]

i guess it's because they foci aren't svt's over here(except for UK i think).
but here in germany we got the ST's.
it would be cool to have something like svtoa over here.

oh well, i guess you can't have everything [?|]

Peace
DFM

#23 ·
No, remember the SVT is a US ONLY thing, in Europe and Australia the ST170 is a stand alone model generally not sold as part of an SVT range. I know it's the case here in Oz anyway. Right now there isn't even a Focus Owner's Club in Aust... although we're working on that as we speak!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.