#1 ·
Post your Pics !! ANY FOCUS SEDAN Let's see em [thumb]

heres mine !

Keep it goin guys !

See less See more
#460 ·
Here's some new shots.....with a few changes

#465 ·
Its late and im not in the mood for you all's retarded "fun". I dont want to hear any more about the stupid crap said earlier. If I hear anything from valamon, I'll be sure to post about it. Until then, stop bugging me.......i don't want to hear it anymore. Now back to posting pics of focus sedans. I really didnt want to hijack this thread, so lets get back on track.

#470 ·
Dragon: I still hate you. That Sedan is probably the best looking sedan I have ever seen.

Loud: We all make mistakes. No hate, man.. its all good.

Burning bright: Nice pic. *winks* (Had to check it out after Loud mentioned it)

I got some goodies in the mail yesterday! I don't want to tell anyone, cause then the haters will come out... *frowns*

#475 ·
Thx for the comment's all....I now added a tu-tone leather interior and have a few more things to do on the interior before July...gotta be ready for FOTB [:D]

#476 ·
^^^^

Once again.... you bastard. Maybe you can answer a question for me. I want DP floormats. I have interior glow (purple tubes on the floor), and I have a yellow interior paint (standard pieces)..... should I go with the normal DP floor mats, or BLACK POWDERCOATED DP floormats?

THe only thing I am wondering about is the light reflection.... Obviously, I don't want the choice of floormat to dull the glow....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.