Focus Fanatics Forum banner

My 2010 Se sedan

20K views 105 replies 21 participants last post by  Focus 13 
#1 ·
Here is my 2010 sedan. Figured I'd be better off posting here vs the general showroom. Any way, as you can see I have swapped to the SES front bumper and grill, have the black halo projector lights and I lowered my car on ksport coilovers, can go waaaaaay lower but thats later, and yes I plastidipped my wheels. Have no fears I did it right, clear coat and all. Why blue? It matches my interior and engine bay, more on that later. I also have 5% tint all the way around and did the pillars in gloss black to match. Also have tinted LED taillights, no spray tint here, its actually a vinyl tint. What yall think?

[/IMG]

See less See more
#2 ·
Also did the front bumper to mimic the Rs cars and I added hotwheels decals. I collect hotwheels and my boy loves them too lol so its daddys hotwheels basically. Hard to see in pic but the logo is actually done in navy digi camo as I'm in the navy.

#81 ·
My son is obsessed with hotwheels... Every DAY we buy him one car lol Way too spoiled if you ask me haha -- I'll read your thread and make sure I only use blue in areas you haven't so our cars don't look similar :D -- Though flattery is in it's finest form as a copy cat haha

Your conversion looks great, this is something I must do! I'd like to connect with you on all of your mods because I'm looking to really beef up my car. Send me a PM!

#3 ·
I think it looks pretty cool. I was actually thinking about painting my car white, i really like the black on white. not a fan of the stickers though. I also have the bottom of the front bumper blacked out, but i havent seen it dont like that before. think you can get a front pic?[like]

#15 ·
I need to go get another one but this gives you a better idea of what the front looks like.

[/IMG]

#4 ·
Yes I believe I have such a pic. It will have to wait until later when I get home from work. Sorry to keep you waiting lol. I shall also post some interior pics and engine bay shots.

#5 ·
Ok here is my engine bay shot. More going on here than you may first notice

[/IMG]

#6 ·
My audio set up.

[/IMG]

#13 ·
Nah not selling the wheels. I do plan on using money from my GI bill benefits to start saving up for some work meister s1rs. Or maybe some volk racing te37s. Still kinda undecided between the two at the moment.

#14 ·
Here is about the only decent pic I have where you can see the blue suede headliner and my carbon fiber wrapped dash with blue vents

[/IMG]

#16 ·
heres another angle

[/IMG]

#18 ·
fswerks exhaust just looked too stock for me. I understand some people like that look but I didnt want it. I've always like these tips when done right. Mine isnt just merely thrown on there like most. I had it angled just right to get the look I was going for. Not a look for everyone but I like it.

#19 ·
My nitrous sniffin' Camaro has a smaller exhaust tip.

Anyways I like the car, not the stickers. The rims are a cool idea, but they're too small (not your fault at all, very good idea! Still look better then stock!) I like the trunk and how you did the system. Any reason you went HiFonics?

#20 ·
Thanks. Yeah the rims are just the stock wheels. I got bored, wanted something wild and decided to match the interior and underhood stuff. Had to do something because the wheels and tires I want will cost me a minimal of 3 grand. So yeah that wont be any time soon. The hotwheels decals I know alot people hate but my boy loves it and we both collect hotwheels, well he plays with them lol. And I get alot of thumbs up and people are always like I like your hotwheels car lol. Totally worth it. And the audio set up, well I didnt intentionally go for hifonics. I had a 600 watt amp about 2 years ago that was hifonics and a friend of mine had this 2600. He didnt need that big of an amp so we even swapped. Then one of the guys in my car club decided he wanted something different than his hifonics 12s so it was an obvious choice for me. They have impressed me I wont lie, never knew anything of them and they have held up quite well for a while. So I'm sold.

#22 ·
I had Hifonics once and they were fine, just was like wow so much work for HiFonics, most people that go that nice put some expensive name brand name that may not even be that good. The wheels like a I said are cool, wish they were 17's (id rock black ones same style just 17's)

#23 ·
I need to add all this to my signature or something lol. Anyway no its more than a tip. I have a full fswerks set up, intake, tune, header, flex pipe and I modified their exhaust system to suit the look I wanted.

#27 ·
I'm running the race exhaust so yeah its stupid loud lol.

#28 ·
[/IMG]

Redid my valve cover. Sprayed it with a hammered finish first so that I could closely replicate the powdercoated look on my fswerks engine cover and cold air intake. Not 100% there but its pretty damn close in finish. So I'm happy.

#29 ·
Well another successful weekend out at the siknic car and truck show in gonzales louisiana this weekend. First in ford sport compact wild. Just gotta keep at it so I can place at a top 75/100/150 style show.

#32 ·
Thank you. I get alot of hate for it but I get alot of love for it too. I cant wait to get back on it some more. About to get me a roof rack for it here soon. I need it to haul crap to shows with. Got 1 kid and 1 on the way. I need somewhere to put my ice chest, pop up canopy, stroller and pack and play lol. Plus I kinda like the way they look.

#33 ·
ordered me a nice new part today. Cant wait for it to come in.

#36 ·
Thank you bro. I bought it off ebay. Its the factory SES bumper. I ordered mine painted to match but Id get one primered and have a shop paint it as it didnt match quite right.

#38 ·
Well my innu rack came in today. Now to find time to install it and get some pics up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.