2012 Ford Focus Race Red SE Build by PapaAcer - Page 55 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

Like Tree53Likes
Reply




 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2015, 10:00 PM   #541
Sonic's MK3 Crew #25
 
papaacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 111083
Location: Willows, CA
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SE

Posts: 8,112
Points 8,647, Level 62
Points: 8,647, Level: 62 Points: 8,647, Level: 62 Points: 8,647, Level: 62
Level Up 66% Completed
Level up: 66% Level up: 66% Level up: 66%
Forum Activity 64%
Activity: 64% Activity: 64% Activity: 64%
FF Reputation: 13 papaacer Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slofofo View Post
I'm excited to see a true STedan that isn't only cosmetic happen. I love the cosmetics but it'll be a cool sleeper kinda thing.
Oh for sure, and I plan on documenting it from day 1. The thing right now is, these cosmetics (maybe I went ST maybe I didn't ;) ) are paid for by someone else's mistake haha. So I might as well go for it! Now in terms of the engine, might be a year for it to finally go down, all I know is... I know where next year's tax refund be going
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
That's because if a sedan was used there would be too much awesomeness and the internet would explode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftmetal View Post
I've never died because my car turned off.
papaacer is online now  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-21-2015, 10:00 PM   #542
Rice A Roni aka HCP
 
FocusedOnSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Fan#: 174185
Location: The Salt Pit, WI
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3 SVT

Posts: 9,804
Points 11,087, Level 69
Points: 11,087, Level: 69 Points: 11,087, Level: 69 Points: 11,087, Level: 69
Level Up 60% Completed
Level up: 60% Level up: 60% Level up: 60%
Forum Activity 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
FF Reputation: 3 FocusedOnSVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I can't wait Jose!
__________________
Hose Clamp Pro! 2003 SVT
HatchNation #97
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ_1018 View Post
Slurpees should only be served in cups, not on humanity
FocusedOnSVT is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2015, 10:05 PM   #543
Sonic's MK3 Crew #25
 
papaacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 111083
Location: Willows, CA
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SE

Posts: 8,112
Points 8,647, Level 62
Points: 8,647, Level: 62 Points: 8,647, Level: 62 Points: 8,647, Level: 62
Level Up 66% Completed
Level up: 66% Level up: 66% Level up: 66%
Forum Activity 64%
Activity: 64% Activity: 64% Activity: 64%
FF Reputation: 13 papaacer Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusedOnSVT View Post
I can't wait Jose!
Same here :D
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
That's because if a sedan was used there would be too much awesomeness and the internet would explode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftmetal View Post
I've never died because my car turned off.
papaacer is online now  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2015, 10:09 PM   #544
Adam
 
1slofofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Fan#: 92422
Location: Chicago, IL
What I Drive: Mk3

Posts: 2,184
Points 4,791, Level 44
Points: 4,791, Level: 44 Points: 4,791, Level: 44 Points: 4,791, Level: 44
Level Up 21% Completed
Level up: 21% Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 6 1slofofo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Definitely not gonna be an overnight swap but it's not like the car's old anyways. I'm curious was the lip salvageable I didn't see you say anything about it? You once said it was a rare piece, no? Kinda sucks if it's done for but on to bigger and better things, right? lol
__________________
Avant Garde M310 18x8.5 Satin Silver. Downforce USA Front Lip. Engine Cover w/ Sonic Blue Accents. KW V1 Coilovers. OEM Titanium Headlights. OEM Replica Spoiler. K&N Air Filter.
1slofofo is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2015, 10:11 PM   #545
Sonic's MK3 Crew #25
 
papaacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 111083
Location: Willows, CA
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SE

Posts: 8,112
Points 8,647, Level 62
Points: 8,647, Level: 62 Points: 8,647, Level: 62 Points: 8,647, Level: 62
Level Up 66% Completed
Level up: 66% Level up: 66% Level up: 66%
Forum Activity 64%
Activity: 64% Activity: 64% Activity: 64%
FF Reputation: 13 papaacer Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
It actually was in fine condition. Just a small gouge in the paint. Needed a repaint anyways, but it's actually for sale :) I know you don't need one Adam, since you have the awesome DF lip. ;D
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
That's because if a sedan was used there would be too much awesomeness and the internet would explode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftmetal View Post
I've never died because my car turned off.
papaacer is online now  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2015, 10:14 PM   #546
Rice A Roni aka HCP
 
FocusedOnSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Fan#: 174185
Location: The Salt Pit, WI
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3 SVT

Posts: 9,804
Points 11,087, Level 69
Points: 11,087, Level: 69 Points: 11,087, Level: 69 Points: 11,087, Level: 69
Level Up 60% Completed
Level up: 60% Level up: 60% Level up: 60%
Forum Activity 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
FF Reputation: 3 FocusedOnSVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
His lip is awesome
__________________
Hose Clamp Pro! 2003 SVT
HatchNation #97
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ_1018 View Post
Slurpees should only be served in cups, not on humanity
FocusedOnSVT is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2015, 10:22 PM   #547
Adam
 
1slofofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Fan#: 92422
Location: Chicago, IL
What I Drive: Mk3

Posts: 2,184
Points 4,791, Level 44
Points: 4,791, Level: 44 Points: 4,791, Level: 44 Points: 4,791, Level: 44
Level Up 21% Completed
Level up: 21% Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 6 1slofofo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Yeah I like yours because it's aggressive mine's more subtle. lol But that's good. Maybe I'll throw two lips on for double the aerodynamics. lmaoo
__________________
Avant Garde M310 18x8.5 Satin Silver. Downforce USA Front Lip. Engine Cover w/ Sonic Blue Accents. KW V1 Coilovers. OEM Titanium Headlights. OEM Replica Spoiler. K&N Air Filter.
1slofofo is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2015, 10:24 PM   #548
Rice A Roni aka HCP
 
FocusedOnSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Fan#: 174185
Location: The Salt Pit, WI
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3 SVT

Posts: 9,804
Points 11,087, Level 69
Points: 11,087, Level: 69 Points: 11,087, Level: 69 Points: 11,087, Level: 69
Level Up 60% Completed
Level up: 60% Level up: 60% Level up: 60%
Forum Activity 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
FF Reputation: 3 FocusedOnSVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Doesn't want to lower suspension anymore, makes lip double low. Lol
1slofofo likes this.
__________________
Hose Clamp Pro! 2003 SVT
HatchNation #97
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ_1018 View Post
Slurpees should only be served in cups, not on humanity
FocusedOnSVT is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2015, 11:03 PM   #549
Sonic's MK3 Crew #25
 
papaacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 111083
Location: Willows, CA
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SE

Posts: 8,112
Points 8,647, Level 62
Points: 8,647, Level: 62 Points: 8,647, Level: 62 Points: 8,647, Level: 62
Level Up 66% Completed
Level up: 66% Level up: 66% Level up: 66%
Forum Activity 64%
Activity: 64% Activity: 64% Activity: 64%
FF Reputation: 13 papaacer Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Works for me^^^^^
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
That's because if a sedan was used there would be too much awesomeness and the internet would explode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftmetal View Post
I've never died because my car turned off.
papaacer is online now  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2015, 01:36 AM   #550
Sonic's MK3 Crew #25
 
papaacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fan#: 111083
Location: Willows, CA
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SE

Posts: 8,112
Points 8,647, Level 62
Points: 8,647, Level: 62 Points: 8,647, Level: 62 Points: 8,647, Level: 62
Level Up 66% Completed
Level up: 66% Level up: 66% Level up: 66%
Forum Activity 64%
Activity: 64% Activity: 64% Activity: 64%
FF Reputation: 13 papaacer Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
I picked up an order of paint today!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
That's because if a sedan was used there would be too much awesomeness and the internet would explode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftmetal View Post
I've never died because my car turned off.
papaacer is online now  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 AM.


Copyright 2002-2015 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Mazda CX-3, Audi S3, Mazda MX-5 Miata and Acura TLX. You can find all Ford Focus, Focus ST and Focus RS related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area. If you own other makes have a look at Challenger Hellcat Forum, Charger Hellcat Forum, Cadillac ATS-V Forum, Cadillac ATS Forum, Cadillac CTS-V Forum, Lexus RC-F Forum, Lexus GS-F Forum, Mercedes GLA Forum, Mercedes GLE Forum, Civic Type-R Forum and Volvo XC90 Forum.





Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1