Focus Fanatics Forum banner

matmatician's ZX4 Complete Swap

18K views 148 replies 30 participants last post by  UnFocusedST 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

Here's the Photobucket for my rebuild. I totaled my ZX4 and fortunately most of it can be reused. The new body was a donor body from BroncoBoy80 on here, (thanks man!!!) with a fully built roll cage in it. I am recycling as many parts as I can and with the help of the PNW crew, hopefully this will be one of the coolest foci around.

http://s988.beta.photobucket.com/user/matmatician/library/Focus Rebuild

Also, here's the facebook page I've made for the car, it will be a bit more interactive than the photobucket link.
http://www.facebook.com/matmatician.zxfourswap

The reason I'm not posting all the pictures on this thread is because I have a lot of photos, and posting large amounts of photos on FF is quite a chore. I will post pictures as I have time here though.

Regards,
matmatician

#41 ·
damn I accidentally tapped on this thread lol. dropped my phone and it was loading the page.

whoa hey... I recognise that hood from way back...

#46 ·
Thanks again man! I just paid Mike Wait for the coilovers, hopefully I can get them from him soon. Then I'll give the struts back to you and you can sell them or something and make some money off of them!

glad to see such progress on the thing! maybe i can help next time!! i think u should trash that steering wheel cover ;)
Yeah, the steering wheel cover has just been protecting the wheel from the elements since its been in the elements. It's probably gonna go. Makes the steering wheel WAY too chunky. Also, the car is being moved to Snohomish this weekend, so if yall wanna carpool up, I'm sure that's fine! Otherwise... its a bit of a drive.

#45 ·
glad to see such progress on the thing! maybe i can help next time!! i think u should trash that steering wheel cover ;)

#56 ·
Thanks everyone!! I love the way its coming along, and I'm kinda with Aaron on this one, 3 colors is actually looking kinda cool haha. The interior is gonna be multicolored as well, beige dash, black airbag cover, and black wheel/gauge cluser, and blue radio bezel and LED hvac conversion hahaha.

oh, and I got the headlights at the begining of the project, they weren't on the old car [thumb] one of the housings got destroyed in the crash, so I figured now was as good a time as any to upgrade lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.