Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2007 to svt build of mine

10K views 97 replies 23 participants last post by  brekkebooboo 
#1 ·
well i recently decided to start converting my 2007 fofo to a svt here is the pics of it so far.

before

after

thoughts comments suggestions?

paint after everything is done. i have the wing just need to put it on. and i also need the sideskirts and the grill.

thanks for lookin :) [:)]

See less See more
#74 ·
Someone stole your gas cap? Wtf haha

Looking great man! I really digg lots of stuff about this car. Looks like all that's left appearance wise is some headlights, grille, and a gas cap lolol. Can't wait to see more updates [thumb]

#75 ·
i know right. im pissed. i lucked out though. this happend the other night before i installed this stuff. and i was like hmmmm should i load up my car now so i dont have to do it in the morning, then i was like no. with my luck someone will break in ad steal it haha.

but ya. i think im gonna spend the money and get black housing st170 headlights, euro grill and then its on to painting it. i am gonna go lower in the front i just need to ditch my cold air and go back to stock or the steeeda short ram.

#81 ·
well after 4 years of owning this car i decided i should clean the engine hahahaha

not that you can see but i got steel braided brake lines in the front now to.

now i just need rear disc up grade :( my drums are starting to squeeeeek

#86 ·
I love micheals car but I can't go that low. I need to stay at a decent low for daily driving haha. I'm going to try 1.5 more in front and .5-1 in rear and see what it looks like. I just need to pull the front fenders more but no garage :( or jack. And I hate buggin micheal to help me. Lol

#91 ·
Great progress! My old rack looks good on there! I thought about steeling ur pac man idea but just doin silver and black. Not sure if ppl would get it without the yellow though

#98 ·
Thanks. I'll be finishing up cleaning up the body work from the fenders and then it will be off to paint.

I have a svt sway bar in the mail and poly bushings. And have a rear svt subframe I'm gonna start cleaning up this week!! So I can add a rear sway bar lol.

Sent from my Glade air freshener using banana. Ik

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.