Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2007 to svt build of mine

10K views 97 replies 23 participants last post by  brekkebooboo 
#1 ·
well i recently decided to start converting my 2007 fofo to a svt here is the pics of it so far.

before

after

thoughts comments suggestions?

paint after everything is done. i have the wing just need to put it on. and i also need the sideskirts and the grill.

thanks for lookin :) [:)]

See less See more
#44 ·
Nice start with your focus man cant wait to see it white thats the color iam painting my svt. I have the euro grill on my svt and i think thats the grill that looks the cleanist on focus's. Love the mid wing to.

#45 ·
I'm really stoked on this. Minus the 5 colors its lookin good. And seeing as how this is my first build on a car it's a learning experience. The svt wing was a bitch to get lined up and holes drilled properly. And I think I might have to seal the holes so water doesn't get in. And ya. Can't wait for paint. I want the euro grille but every time I find one I have no extra cash haha. Glad you like it though[headbang]

#47 ·
random pictures i decided to take at work

the svt wing is on now

side view

front svt brakes (huge on my little 16s lol)

rear stress bar

most recent mods. d2 coil overs, massive camber arms, and new sway bar links are on their way :)

#51 ·
surprisingly a slight difference. i decided to be THAT GUY and go 90 through so s curves on the freeway after i got it and it felt slightly stiffer with less roll. but who knows. coulda just been in my mind. [shhh]

#53 ·
See, I was very skeptical on putting the mid wing on. I looked at other focuses that had it on and they looked dumb. But then I saw a white one and the wing was black and I thought it looked good so I said what the hell. Bout the mid wing for 20$ off Craigslist painted it flat black and surprisingly I liked it a lot.

#55 ·
I think once you paint it and stance it ull want to lose the Wing... I was planning on keeping mine.. And then I didn't like the look anymore lol

But digging this build man.

Sent from my JailBroken iPhone.

#72 ·
We could have done them today at Michael's. Had about 9 guys there.
I didn't get off work till 6pm and he never texted me back. I figured you all would have been done and gone by then anyway. Lol it's not a big deal. I'm just waiting on him to be ready to assist me. I'm gonna have to roll my fenders and all that jazz at the same time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.