Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2007 to svt build of mine

10K views 97 replies 23 participants last post by  brekkebooboo 
#1 ·
well i recently decided to start converting my 2007 fofo to a svt here is the pics of it so far.

before

after

thoughts comments suggestions?

paint after everything is done. i have the wing just need to put it on. and i also need the sideskirts and the grill.

thanks for lookin :) [:)]

See less See more
#8 ·
The brand was zumbo. Exact style I can't remember but if u google the brand I have found them on there website. I wanna do headlights and grill. But I'm trying to knock the expensive thigs out first. Like paint. Lol. Thinking about plasti dip because its cheaper. I just don't really know yet

#15 ·
Money wise I spent 500 for front bumper rear bumper and svt wing. And the hood and fenders I traded a set if led taillights for. I love my car and the way it feels. And still have a loan on it. Almost payed off though. I bought this car in 09 and it only had 7000 miles on it and now it's pushin 80k. I guess I'm just attached lol.

#13 ·
Don't dip the car, you go through the trouble of swaping the front to half ass the paint. I say save up and paint it white. I've seen a white SVT and it looks badass, should have been a factory color.

Sent from 34.0764° N, 118.4296° W

#16 ·
The dip would not be long term. I'd rather spend 400 now get it all one color so I don't look like a douche driving it lol. Because I do want it white I just want it done right and that will cost me a pretty penny. I got quotes today for paint. 0_o

#17 ·
I was stupid when I bought these. I got the 16x8s. Well I went to Goodyear and they put tires on them. Should have ran a lot smaller. They rubbed the fenders really bad. Just in the rear. The offset was either 18 or 28. I can't remember. But other than that I loved the wheels. I'm picking up the chrome 16x7s from a guy after I test fit them. He said his day flush. So well see. Ill post a pic after I do on Friday or saturday

#20 ·
I don't have them on any more. I ended up hitting a pot hole and bent one a little so I replace wheels. But as soon as I get to a computer I will post a pic of the wheels. I have no idea brand or model what they are but I love them and sadly ones bent :(. Also just got done putting the new wheels on so ill post a pic of those tonight as well

#23 ·
Honestly I would save for paint... if you really want to spend cash. then buy new headlights and grill... but plasti dip is just going to be band aid over your car... when you take it off.. your car will still look like before.. and you will be dissapointed and spend nother 500 on a dip kit... save your money and have the car painted.. if you do the pieces only i can assume you are in the range of about 1000 bucks.. now if they need repair then it will shoot up more.. but just pieces you should be good... good luck..

#29 ·
No last time I switched wheels at a shop the guys snapped my stud. So the replaced the stud and replaced the nut with a tiny lug. I'm looking into getting a nice set of locking lugs but don't know where to begain there ha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.