Focus Fanatics Forum banner

My 2013 Focus SE Sport Ruby Red build thread

41K views 186 replies 44 participants last post by  xander.a.davis 
#1 ·
Picked up my 2013 SE Sport with black pack today.
First mod is already done, window tint.
I have some plans for it as well so I will update progress in this thread.
So far I'm loving the car, got exactly the colour and spec I wanted after waiting a few days for it to come in.

The bow is an inside joke between me and my friend who is the sales manager. Originally I told him I won't buy a car off him unless it has a big bow on it lmao

Next to my gf's car which she picked up earlier this week lol

The old next to the new

See less See more
#9 ·
Great idea with the spoiler. I too have one on my '12 Ti hatch (red candy, looks similar) and I never would have thought of painting it black.

Of course you need the black rims too. Mine are the updraged 17" silver mags.

Joe

#14 ·
The VHT'd rear deflectors look great and still reflect well when lights are pointing at them.
Next is badge removal and di noc on the front chrome top grill

Had mine and my gf's Focus undercoated today before the winter season

#18 ·
Was it easy to remove the reflectors? I want to do mine soon. I saw a Ruby/black pack and wasn't initially impressed since it looked kinda purple but that was on a later cludy day vs in the sun where it looks closer to the one-year-color Candy red.

#26 ·
Installed super white headlights and 3000k yellow fog light bulbs.
In this pic the drivers side has the super white headlight bulb and yellow fog light bulb and stock in the passenger side.

Finished pics pics later

#31 ·
Yeah. I was thinking of having the spoiler painted to match the car but wrapping the roof may not be a ba idea

Does anyone know if there's a difference between the black pack and ST wing?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.