Focus Fanatics Forum banner

My 2013 Focus SE Sport Ruby Red build thread

41K views 186 replies 44 participants last post by  xander.a.davis 
#1 ·
Picked up my 2013 SE Sport with black pack today.
First mod is already done, window tint.
I have some plans for it as well so I will update progress in this thread.
So far I'm loving the car, got exactly the colour and spec I wanted after waiting a few days for it to come in.

The bow is an inside joke between me and my friend who is the sales manager. Originally I told him I won't buy a car off him unless it has a big bow on it lmao

Next to my gf's car which she picked up earlier this week lol

The old next to the new

See less See more
#49 ·
Nice work with the details. [:)]

I like the black badge, it's a nice accent against the red.

#51 ·
The headlights aren't HID's they are just super white bulbs that are meant to look like 6000k HID's. after seeing the headaches people had with HID's on here I choose against them.

I got to the fog lights from the top by removing the headlights since I had them out anyway. The passenger side was a bit of a pain because of the washer fluid reservoir but it was an easy job all in all

#52 ·
Today I ordered a set of Eibach Sportline springs for the car. They will be in tomorrow. I'm not sure how soon I will be putting them on because of the extreme cold, or I may just pay someone to do it

I'll post updates as I go

#54 ·
Nice looking car, man! Normally not into red, but it looks damn sharp on this car and the black pack is frickin' awesome! I wish they had a "pink pack" lol.

Can't wait to see it lowered now.

#64 ·
So far I haven't had any issues but I'll update as time goes by.
You have to take it easy like any lowered car, angle driveways and speed bumps and avoid potholes.
It snowed a few inches this morning and I got to work fine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.