Focus Fanatics Forum banner

UnbridledCarnages 03. Rice is nice!

8K views 40 replies 14 participants last post by  cdbertrand 
#1 · (Edited)
Picked my car up on 6-21-10. been a long hard 2 1/2 years for her. shes been abused, used, and hung up wet. ive neglected my car pretty much since i got it lol. heres when i got it

and i should have just dropped it, tint and wheels lol. i ruined it over the next 2 years. heres the best it looked

but then i started doing dumb stuff. like the hood, getting rid of the 10 holes, and whatever i was thinking when i added the rallye bar lol. this is how the car sits now

so now its time to bring my old POS back to life.

current mods

Engine:
AEM Cold Air Intake
OBX 4-2-1 Header
2.5in Tsudo Exhaust

Interior:
Fully gutted (removed door panels, rear seats, all carpet, center console, passenger seat, head liner, dash vents, rear speakers, spare tire and jack, rear panels, hatch cover, sunroof cover)
Steeda Billet HVAC knobs in metallic blue
Insignia headunit with USB/iPod jack
Four 1in Misco Tweeters
Custom "Tye-Dye" radio surround
2008 Mustang GT shift knob

Exterior:
Tein S-Tech 2in front 2.2in rear springs
Stock "Split 5 spokes" painted gloss white
Front and Rear calipers painted Ford blue
Black eBay "mach-a-likes" with 4300k HIDs
Roush OEM midwing Plastidipped

Mods on the list (red not completed, blue completed, purple purchased)

Duplicolor Bed Armour the exterior
Bed Armour the interior
Short Throw Shifter
Remove Rallye Bar
Euro Grill
Lamin-X yellow for fogs
Carbon Fiber Shorty Antennae
New black clear corners
Remove Dash
new wheels (undecided on them, will be 15s)
S2 spoiler
Remove old neon underglow and install LED multicolor kit
Multicolor LED Wheelwells and Foot wells
Paint Mirror Caps White
Duplicolor Bed Armour Valve Cover, fuse box, and AEM intake
Install Hydralic Hood lifts
LED license plate lights

See less See more
#18 ·
light bar is in the back of the fofo for now. not sure whats going on with it. i might try to get it to mount better but that wont be until summer. and just keep an eye open. if you have an android phone you can set up the CL app to notify you when i new posting comes up with your keywords

#19 ·
Saw those wheels once for $50 with no tires in flat black. Woulda got em but I'm still not sure about them. I think I would rather have my car lowered with black eaps... but then I saw that pic on the last page, and I'm not sure anymore. I know some are on the local CL now (link in FX CL thread).

#20 ·
got out and installed my side markers today in an inch of snow. removed my fog lights to prep. and installed some "interior lighting"

#27 ·
I meant are the housings holding up wit that heat. I had a heated thread about hids in these ebay projectors.
nope. light throw isnt the greatest but its better than stock. and the housings take HIDs fine. nothings going to melt with a 35w HID kit

Of course he doesn't have the problem with the lights. Just everyone in front of him does. lol Are you going to make your car into a disco ball this time?
installed underglow yesterday soooo yes lol
So,how much weigth was actualyl shaved from the stock weight? Any 1/4 mile numbers to see how much the weight drop made?
no i didnt do it for speed. the car has never been on a 1/4 and has only been down the track 3 times at FF09. dont remember my times tho as it doesnt matter to me. the car was gutted for MPG and that it has helped

#29 ·
that i am. got to be when your broke! im thinking of getting the grinder out this spring and seeing what i can cut out of the interior

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.