Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tearing up the grass at Roush

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  SVT3658 
#1 ·
I moved to Michigan. Went to a small show at Roush yesterday....almost couldn't park next to the best car there

Tried to get it up gently the first time, got stuck, had to be pushed off. Then gave zero [:)][:)][:)][:)]s and brute forced it up. Felt the floor pan ripple under my feet as I went up.

I want an ST so bad.

See less See more
#6 ·
agreed!! i am seriously re-considering the awesomeness of the new st:( earlier in the week, i had a white one pass me on the way home from work. so me being me i had to try to pass him back. i almost did but i ran out of passable road (bumper-to-bumper traffic!) so the reason i say this is a second gen with an exhaust and cai and no tune kept up! i have been burned many times by svt foci (more times than i can count!) so remember just because the st is newer, your car is still way better in the appearance and performance dept.!!!

#5 ·
Thanks again for swinging out last night man. Its nice to finally get to see your car in person. I left the roush show around 5. Almost parked up there too with the beater just to see the looks I'd get lol

#8 ·
It was great to meet you guys last night too!

But to the people saying the ST is overrated, or my SVT is better....no way in hell. the ST BLOWS an SVT out of the water in every way. There is no comparison whatsoever. Anybody who thinks an ST is equal to an SVT needs to go test drive one or get a ride in one. I can guarantee that you will feel differently afterward.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.