#1 ·
been awhile since ive posted pics, back then she was pretty stock

still got install this bad boy
exterior:
euro grill
euro tailights (wired correctly)
RS spoiler
roush side skirts
ed RS replica bumper (need to be installed)
avs visors
euro roof rack
weather strip lip

interior:
RS e-brake handel
2010 ford flex shifter
plaid wrapped interior

engine:
fswerks tune
cool-flo intake
msd coil cfm wires
svt header wrapped
borla 2.5 exhaust w/ corvette 3.5 dual tip
cfm upd
cfm 180 thermostat

suspension:
tein springs
tokico shocks and struts
svt rear sway bar

wheels tires:
16"x7.5" mims et 30
falken 512 205/40 r16

brakes:
ford racing 4 wheel ralley brake kit w/ hawk pads

well thats my car, thanks for lookin

See less See more
#5 ·
lol at first i was like "i've never seen this car before" then i was like "o yea, i have" haha i like the wheels, just needs more low

#23 ·
thanks

When are you going back to VA? Have you thought about rolling on bigger wheels until you get coilovers? Everything looks awesome, but that wheel gap.
im still in va. im gettin out the military soon so ill be moving back home to texas. i couldnt pass up these wheels.its killin me, but ill deal with the wheel gap for now. the wheels will be coming off soon anyways. goin back to stock wheels for the "winter"

#29 ·
wow and i thought i had bad wheel gap [giggle] so..........got rearended by a little old lady in a lexus this morning. first thing that went through my mind was, " PLEASE LET MY WHEELS BE OK!" luckily i was accelerating when she hit me, could of been bad. just a few scratches in the bumper and two holes where her plate hit me. the lexus had more damage hahaha

#30 ·
Rims are clean... They would be perfect on my white zx5. I was going to say to take the skirts off til you get a lower front bumper but I started scrolling down and there it was. I'm going to have to look more into the tip you have on there... I have wanted something like that for my svt rear ever since I saw Hilliyards way back in the day.

#32 ·
thanks, well the p/n from ford is 8g1z-7213-a. i think i paid like $12 for it. i will tell you you have to take the whole damn console out. and as far as the wires, i just had the car on and connected and disconnected them and saw which one worked. i really cant remember. you do have to trim the shifter also. the fusion shifter is held on by a screw that goes all the way through. but that wont work with ours. i put some electrical tape around the base and kinda forced it on. not prefect, but it works, hope this kinda helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.