Focus Fanatics Forum banner

My 2012 Build Thread!

22K views 108 replies 26 participants last post by  Chaos09 
#1 ·
So I figured it was about time to start my own build thread. So here it is.

It started like this.

Then after 70 miles on the dash it was time to upgrade!
Coilovers

Then came rims!

Had to adjust the front some more.

Then came the Billet Grille.

Then my rear diffuser!

Then my front diffuser/pan!

Then came the NRG neo chrome weighted shift knob.

Got to take some more picture. I now have the windows tinted. The door/cup holder mats. Billet 2" nubby antenna. Plasti Dipped foglight bezels.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks guys. Exhaust will be coming when I get my hands on a tuner. Then I'll pick up my FS werks header, stealth cat back, steeds short ram and get it tuned all up. That will be plenty for the wife! Can't wait to see how she does on the autox.

#6 ·
Here is my other project. Its hard to decide which to work on the fofo or this!

2001 Ford F-250 4X4
7.3L Diesel w/ Auto
16" Lift All Suspension
20" Rockstars
46x19.50 Baja Claws
Edge Programmer
4" Turbo Back MBRP Exhaust
Ranchhand Bumper
And a Custom 16" Drop Hitch

#11 ·
Are all those little liners (door handles, cupholder, coin pocket) OEM Ford? I've never seen those.

#13 ·
So here is the future parts.

Bojix Phase 1 lip kit
Bojix Phase 1 Side skirts
3d Carbon Spoiler
3d Carbon rear bumper and Valence
Steeda CAI
Steeda STS
Steeda Rear Swaybar
FSwerks Stealth Exhaust
FSwerks Header
TI Headlights
Dog Gaurd for the back

Slowly but surlely I will knock them off the list.

#16 ·
Trade

So I want something different than the monster truck. I have 2 good trade offers but I want insite from others. Which should I get?

1928 Ford Model A Rat rod
On the cover of July 20th 2012 Rat Rod Magazine

Or.......
2004 Mustang GT Fully Built with Forged Internals and a 70mm turbo laying down 638rwhp on 15 boost.
I had an 03 Mustang GT Supercharged.

#17 ·
Excellent, I like the wheels and where this is going. IMO I would even the car out a bit more, seems like the rear end sags a bit and the focus is more of a raked look. Not saying you have to rake (I do not) just drop the front end a touch or raise the back a bit. Sweet 2012 though!

#19 ·
I posted the link in my coil over install thread. The thread is in my sig. I can lower the front a lot more but I want to put 19's on and tuck them. May have to trim inner fenders but it will look sick. Thanks for the compliments.

#22 ·
I would vote rat rod. You could always throw more work into a rat rod and 'personalize' it. The mustang is already built, no fun there. Plus, you never see rat rods, you always see mustangs.

#23 ·
I was thinking rat rod too. It needs more work right off the bat. The mustang can still be built a lot. This guy only built the engine. My last one I had $15000 in aftermarket upgrades and didn't even go internally. I'll see what happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.