Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Redwake's ZTS

30K views 149 replies 25 participants last post by  redwake 
#1 · (Edited)
As it sits now

Lentech

Mim mustang wheel restoration

Some old interior shots (wire tucks since these)

Hidden after market fogs

Lowes lip

Modifications:
Performance: 3" Cat-back; K&N Type Air filter; FSWERKS Tune; Scan Guage 2 Computer; Lentec ATX
Curb Appeal: 44" Thule Fairing; 2" drop; Projectors; Vinyl Visor; Hidden Fog Lights; Indeglo Gauges; CF Hood
Entertainment: 2din In dash Touch Screen LCD DVD,BT, & iPod Video Input; Dual rear LCD DVD; 10" RF Sub

Future plans:
FSWERKS Turbo; Plasti-dip Door Pillars & Front Cowling

See less See more
#57 ·
Before

During

After

sorry lens flare on a cell phone pic but... any ways yes i re-upholstered my doors just the rear for now. Motivation: the rear doors haven't had the wood trim pieces since i bought the car... one of the front ones fell off a couple weeks ago.

$5 in glue $20 in material. about an hour per door to pull the pieces off, and then two hours per trim piece pulling the leather and gluing it. Waiting overnight for glue to cure each time. Another hour per door to clamp, clean, and remove + replace the panels.

#59 ·

Seat covers on cuz tired of look at torn drivers seat.

Drivers door panel back on

Out of frame passenger trim panel off and 1st of 3 step wrap process complete.. Glue cures every 24 hours so that means my last door panel should be done before the weekend.

Ordered front strut mounts should have them installed Wednesday.

#63 ·
thanks. i'm happy with the way its progressing... i have an pully that is rattling a bit that i'm getting fixed this week and it should sound like a new car.

is the 3 inch catback or just where the lunchbox was?
It's a cat back.

I was running an LB delete before.

#69 ·
It's still a slush box but it shifts pretty damn hard if I want it to.

I'd benefit from Polly mounts for sure but ill worry about making a little power first.

Wish I could find a cheap sc.

#71 ·
Feels like stock when cruising just shifts faster..

Bangs hard when you call for it... My shift pressure is +20%.

In retrospect I would have done the Mtx swap.. I stayed with the slush box so my wife could drive the car.. But She hasn't driven it since I lowered it.

I did get a good deal on it so I don't regret it.

#72 · (Edited)
so i guess i haven't updated my thread over here in a while.

i'm aquiring parts for project boost

i have the Stage 2 VF/FS SC kit in my garage but waiting on some funding, pre work, and i need to machine a bracket before i can start the install.

at this point the only update since my last is i installed the solid VF passenger motor mount so my cars vibrating again but... its needed because my shiney SC sits on top of it.

next will be installing my wideband; pillar mount... i have the AEM w/white faceplate so it matches the indeglo gauges i already have.

#75 ·
its come to my attention that i can't edit my original post like i can on the other forum.

so since i'm playing microweb ill just say future mods are no longer future mods they are all complete and insignificant except the turbo.

its not going to be an fswerks turbo. its going to be a fswerks/focus sport stage 2 super charger. and its sitting on my work bench.

#81 ·
Thanks. Gotta say first startup I was like shit its to loud this car just lost dd status...

It's grown on me.

I will post some in car video at some point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.