Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The other YELLOW car...

36K views 294 replies 25 participants last post by  BWM2006ZX3 
#1 · (Edited)
#93 ·
true. i suppose you could do 20% in the rear, 35% up front, but be careful.
but you are right, darker tint looks great on a yellow car. your focus will attract more attention than other vehicles, so make sure you think it over.
Brenton (local Wi member) has 40% rear, 50% fronts.

#95 ·
I would like tint like this... but it may be too dark

And i would like to get this gauge face if i am able to transfer clusters (thats if i can switch the mileage and if i find one)

#101 ·
Actually.... Yes it is an automatic... yea it sounds good. He is getting an FSWERKS race header soon. thats why he went stealth. We, me and him, get tons of [?|] and S**T for ours being automatic...

#105 ·
I actually dont know at this point. I may be doing some of my own work not sure yet. My previous job i worked at a Ford Dealership with a QuickLane attached. I am still pretty tight with the guys that work there. Most of the time they do up to like 3 or 4 hours of labor for free of charge. If they are unable to do it i have a group of buddys where we do work on cars pretty much every weekend. Exhausts. Fuel pumps. Rotations. And if that falls through there is another member on here... you may know him. He lives in Cedarburg... the town next to mine. Names beansfocus or Chris. He has a shed with a lift i may want to use.

#110 ·
Lot's of people thought mine was an ATX too, don't feel bad.

As to the links above, I would contact the sellers about putting HID's in those housings. HID's have been known to melt aftermarket housings. I bought some projectors a long time ago and I thought I could put HID's in them. Once they arrived, they had warning's all over them saying "do not use HID lights in these housings"

#111 ·
ohhh... did i post something other then 8k's? I think i might get 6k headlights and 8k fogs with yellow lamin-x over them... just so they are bright. Currently i dont have fogs.... bummmer! when i get them, then ill do them... (order of ops)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.