Ready for Winter :(
well my car is all ready for winter. as bad as it sucks, i know that a lot will actually be accomplished this winter. the winter tires and wheels are on, the oil is changed and shes all washed and ready for a cold winter. here are some pics (i hate to see her like this [:(])
These are also the first pics i have of the new tint. 5% on the whole back. hows it look? its what i had on my old focus and i think it looks awesome! [thumb]
plans for the winter are:
1. Order a few engine components to go on in the spring.
2. Complete interior makeover (not saying anymore on that :evilgrin:)
3. Color match handles, mirrors (SVT style), side trim and headlights.
4. Maybe paint the extra set of white 17's i have lyin around black and put them on as some nicer winter wheels.
5. Other misc. stuff that is on the back of my mind but not definate yet.
Dagnamit with these blocked image sites.
Can't see a thing till the "filters" turn off after 6:00 MST.[?|]
Yep, see em now.
Our work internet filters turn off after 6:00.
That's when I can finally see peoples' pics from PhotoBucket, ImageStation, and other image hosting sites.
I don't think that looks bad at all for a winter setup.[;)]
Nice job on the tint. I like that.
well the "filters" turned off. sounds like a good list of plans you have there, should keep you busy. your car looks really nice, even with the stockers on there!
Looking real nice... I'm really diggin that Cervinis hood :o
Well, at least that harsh salt that's used on the roads won't hurt them purty wheels this winter[;)]
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 PM.|