Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2006 zx3 sap

8K views 39 replies 24 participants last post by  Shempi 
#1 ·
New here to FF, been hanging around FJ for a while. Some of y'all have seen my car there. Basically it's a 2006 focus zx3 with ford's street appearance package, mods are:

Current Performance Modifications
Custom SRI
Custom 2.5" magnaflow cat-back center exit exhaust
Big 3 ground kit
RaceLand coil-over suspension
Steeda 21mm rear sway bar kit
Current Interior Modifications
07 gauge cluster with tach
SVT center console
Shortened stock shifter
Color matched stock shift knob
Color matched/ silver carbon fiber wrapped radio bezel
Custom aluminum pedal covers
Current Exterior Modifications
Street Appearance package (front and rear bumper, spoiler)
SVT sideskirts
Ford racing center exit rear diffuser
European taillights
Custom off center front license plate bracket
Mercury Cougar wheels color matched
10k hid headlights
6k bid fog lights

See less See more
#6 ·
Holy crap!! Thank you for the fast replies!!!

As far the headlights go, if I do decide to open them up, they would be color matched. It may happen in the near future. I have spend way too much money recently on the car and other toys, wife says I have to stop til after our baby boy comes in august... Right...

#8 ·
I love the SAP package. rust me, never get in an accident becasue it is $2500 for a front end, and that was 4 years ago. Finding parts was hard enough then. Does look good though for sure

#25 ·
Just watched the exhaust vid, that not only sounds amazing, but it is also the most creative exhaust vid - verrry happy that you just didn't point the camera at the car and rev the engine like everyone else does[thumb]

I thought that the euro sidemarker sat flush, I found a pair of triangle lights at a truckstop and have been trying to figure out how to mount them flush, I think that I will do what you did instead looks verry cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.