Focus Fanatics Forum banner

New Ride !!!

4K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  Focused_SVT_85 
#1 ·
So this weekend I went and did a little auto shopping and found a ridiculous price on the VW Jetta SE and just had to have it.

Im waiting for the weekend to install coilovers and 18"s the stocker do not do it justice. Ill have pics later if anyone wants..

I was also thinking about parting on the 03 SVT if I can sell enough of the parts, its just been sitting and i dont think it will be driven anymore 109k miles no problems, bumpers shot.

See less See more
#8 ·
We just got one on the lot as well. 14k miles for $14k ( lol ). Drove it form auction. Very nice car. Thought last model was very well build but the quality with the new model is so much better. Enjoy your new car!

#10 ·
New Car.. No More SVT..

So I got bored of the SVT. Went and left the ford and went with the VW. decided to buy a 2012 VW Jetta. They com way to high stock pretty much 4x4 status so i went with a set of St coils. That just isnt low enough so i just purchased air ride and waiting for it to arrive. My '03 SVT will be sold just looking for a buyer as we speak. if price is not right i will just part it out to make up for the air kit... anybody ned svt parts I have them all for sale.

Tinted Heads / Tails and Detroit Wheels. Stock suspension.

Detroits With St Coils...

And with the brand new jeep...

#14 ·
1000 US dollars for the svt........................................................................sold

#18 ·
i have it up for part out but im not really sure if im gonna go through the hassle of letting the car sit in my driveway while people pick and choose what they want and low ball all the parts. Id much rather sell the car and either let someone else part it out or repair the body. the motor runs great just needs bumpers and minor body work i mean it is nine years old... and not garage kept either..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.