Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Let me see your SLAMMED/LOWERED Focus!...

3M views 2K replies 353 participants last post by  dherrington27 
#1 ·
Post pics of your slammed/lowered focus!...
And if you have pics of the process of the setup, go for it!...
[ffrocks]

#1,027 ·
sadly haters will always hate its something that they were born with and as soon as there funky little light bulb turns on Derp something dumb always comes out meh see it everywhere and it will always be everywhere just try not to feed the trolls buddy which in the end is impossible ugh they will never grow hungry =( freakin trolls go back to your bridges and lakes meh meh mehhhh

#1,028 ·
I hate all of you equally, except Wobb.

I hate him just a little bit more, he still loves me though.

[;)]

For what its worth, if you can't take criticism of your car then you have no place putting pictures of it on an open forum. If someone doesn't like it, they don't have a right to call you an a-hole, but they do have a right to say it looks bad.

#1,029 ·
Theres a difference in critisism saying im not a fan and saying that looks awful and " your car looks like that build up of shizz in a port o pot" i honestly dont care if anyone likes it or not but no sense in being an ass about it

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

#1,030 ·
Now thats not nice but at the same time it just funny (your car looks like that build up of shizz in a port o pot)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.